Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

(PICTURES) This Man Bought 3 Camels For Sallah; Is It Edible??? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / (PICTURES) This Man Bought 3 Camels For Sallah; Is It Edible??? (2607 Views)

Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture. / Is This Animal Edible, Just Killed It In My Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PICTURES) This Man Bought 3 Camels For Sallah; Is It Edible??? by Tosin007(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
I was walking down my street (Adejobi street, agege, Lagos) yesterday evening when I stumbled upon a house with three camels tied down in front of it. From what I gathered, the hausa man who owns the house popularly known as 'Governor'- I don't know his real name- kills 2-3 camels every year for sallah, everybody kills ram or cow but this man kills camel.. The big question 'IS IT EDIBLE'? Also to our muslim friends, is camel an acceptable animal to use for sallah?
The rowdy picture was ealier today when they were about to be slaughtered.
Follow on IG: @goodsharpguy to see the videos of how they were slaughtered

Re: (PICTURES) This Man Bought 3 Camels For Sallah; Is It Edible??? by moscobabs(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
yes...u can kill camel for sallah but Ram is more accepted by God

but nawa for Agege people ooo una neva see rich man before or na camel una neva see bfre ni?? why so much people watching
Re: (PICTURES) This Man Bought 3 Camels For Sallah; Is It Edible??? by Tosin007(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lol, I've never seen a camel being slaughtered nah, couldn't help but stand there to see it done
moscobabs:
yes...u can kill camel for sallah but Ram is more accepted by God

but nawa for Agege people ooo una neva see rich man before or na camel una neva see bfre ni?? why so much people watching

Re: (PICTURES) This Man Bought 3 Camels For Sallah; Is It Edible??? by Qtsnow(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
it is permissible to kill a camel according to the Shareeah of Islam, the following quotes acknowledge it.

It should be one of the an’aam class of animals, which
are: camels, cattle, sheep and goats, because Allaah
says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And for every nation We have appointed religious
ceremonies, that they may mention the Name of Allaah
over the beast of cattle that He has given them for
food”
[al-Hajj 22:34]
Baheemat al-an’aam (translated here as “beast of
cattle”) includes camels, cattle and sheep. This is
what is well known among the Arabs, and this was the
view of al-Hasan, Qataadah and others.

however it is edible to eat depending on your taste for meat. Allahu allam
Re: (PICTURES) This Man Bought 3 Camels For Sallah; Is It Edible??? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yes o! Camel meat is very sweet. Try eating the eye, fried with banana and soaked garri. Also, the hump on the back can be used as a pillow. It is very soft and gives one good sleep.

Don't also forget that a richman has to pass a camel through the eye of a needle to qualify for admittance into heaven.

The toes are also good for women. I learnt that on nairaland here.

Barka da Sallah. cool

2 Likes

Re: (PICTURES) This Man Bought 3 Camels For Sallah; Is It Edible??? by kekakuz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mshewwww
small thing
see what I gave my girlfriend for sallah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) / deleted / Baby Pig Meal: You Likey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.