Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Thread For Vampire Dairy Season 6 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Vampire Dairy Season 6 (1021 Views)

The CW Sets Fall Premiere Dates For Vampire Diaries, Flash, Arrow & More / Vampire Diaries Fans: Hot Casting News For Vampire Diaries / Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Vampire Dairy Season 6 by timothyuche1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
I was very excited when I learned that vampire Dairy season 6 has started. I wasted no time to download the first episode last night. With Demon and Bonnie died, Stefen left mystic falls, Elena became semi sane, this season will definitely give us the fan of vampire Dairy good run for our money. Let's journey together as we explore this intriguing and emotion ladden season
Re: Thread For Vampire Dairy Season 6 by robinsoncrusoe(m): 6:22am On Oct 05, 2014
Everything seems to be normal, with Elena acting as if she has gotten over Damon's death, Jeremy is engulfed by the demise of Bonnie, Stefen is chasing a lead on any witch that can bring back his brother, while Caroline was left all alone. I can't wait to see the next episode
Re: Thread For Vampire Dairy Season 6 by timothyuche1(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2014
Hmm it's getting confusing and interesting with Damon and Bonnie now living in the past 1994, Elena compiled to forget Damon as her boyfriend, Enzo now on the mission to frustrate Stefen because Stefen has given up on the quest to bringing his brother back.
Re: Thread For Vampire Dairy Season 6 by robinsoncrusoe(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Well it getting more interesting by each episode

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Shows How Lecturer Sleeps With His Students / Game Of Thrones Star Kit Harington (jon Snow) In Love With Co-star (pictures) / Nigerians Force DSTV To Remove Caitlyn Jenner's "I Am Cait' Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.