Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Social Security Number (SSN) Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Social Security Number (SSN) Problem (16832 Views)

ttt / Fed Govt Introduces First ‘social Security’ Initiative / Can Any One Tell Me How To Get Nigerian Tax Id Or Ssn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Security Number (SSN) Problem by timothyoba: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2008
Please how do i check my social security number (SSN) inside my graphcard account. I just generated a Visa card through graphcard but at the site where i want to use the Visa card, Social Security Number (SSN) is required which i don't know where it is located inside my graphcard account setup. Please kindly help me out.
Re: Social Security Number (SSN) Problem by BLAZE4DEM(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2008
Bros U Be Naija BoY
Re: Social Security Number (SSN) Problem by naijacutee(f): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2008
A social security number, as I understand is a number allocated to you if you a a US resident/taxpayer. It's not something you can buy.
Re: Social Security Number (SSN) Problem by hedgesfun(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2008
Anywhere you see a request for a Social Security Number (SSN) then you just leave the site cos it means its not a place where you can shop or transact business so far you are a Nigerian and not a US based, even if you are in UK or other advanced country you cant have a US SSN so it simply means that the site transact business with only confirmed US residents.
However all you can do is if there someone you know that is based in the US and can help you on such site, then you can talk to him/her and you sort things out.
Re: Social Security Number (SSN) Problem by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2008
What kind of site is this that requires a SSN? It is very rare for most sites to ask for a SSN unless you are trying to open a bank account or anything that that requires you to be a resident of the US. Even then, there are options for non US residents. If it does requires a SSN then this is a site you can't sign up for.
Re: Social Security Number (SSN) Problem by luckyme9(f): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2008
social security number is a 9 digits number given only to US citizen, legal resudent or student.  There is no way you can get one.
But here is a tip; based on what you are trying to use it for, sometimes you can type a bunch of 9's like this or you can make one up
999-99-999 it has to be in this format.  Because sometimes if you forget your social or you are just not comfortable disclosing it you can do that.  But you can not use this if it needs to be verified first.  You never know, it might just be for formalties and not for verification.  Good Luck
Re: Social Security Number (SSN) Problem by oreofe1: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2008
YOU CAN OBTAIN AN EIN-(EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER) BY INCORPORATING/REGISTERING YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS OR COMPANY IN THE US. THIS EIN IS ISSUED TO COMPANIES IN THE UNITED STATES. BY REGISTERING YOUR COMPANY IN THE US AND OBTAINING THE EIN, YOUR COMPANY AUTOMATICALLY ATTAINS THE STATUS OF A LEGAL ENTITY IN THE US. THE EIN PERFORMS ALMOST THE SAME FUNCTION THE SSN DOES, THE DIFF IS THAT THE SSN IS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE RESIDENTSOR CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES WHILE THE EIN IS FOR COMPANIES THAT ARE OPERATING IN THE UNITED STATES. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN DO BIZ IN THE NAMEOF YOUR COMPANY ONLINE, OPEN COMPANY BANK ACCOUNTS IN BANKS IN THE US WITHOUT FUSS,APPLY FOR COMPANY CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS AND LOANS AND OFCOURSE YOU CAN OPEN A PAYPAL BIZ ACCOUNT FOR YOUR BIZ AND VERIFY IT BY USING THE COMPANY BANK A/C THAT YOU OPENED FOR YOUR COMPANY. EXAMPLES OF BANKS IN THE US THAT WOULD OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOUR COMPANY WITHOUT ANY FUSS INCLUDE WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK,HTHWORLDWIDEBANK e.tc.

I OFFER THIS SERVICE AT A MINIMAL FEE/AFFORDABLE RATE FOR NIGERIANS. YOU CAN INCORPORATE YOUR COMPANY IN THE US WHETHER ITS AN LLC,PARTNERSHIP OR SOLEPROPRIETORSHIP WHITHIN 24HRS USING MY SERVICE.

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:
OREOFE AYODELE
oreofeayodele1@gmail.com
Re: Social Security Number (SSN) Problem by aliumujib(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2014
oreofe1:
YOU CAN OBTAIN AN EIN-(EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER) BY INCORPORATING/REGISTERING YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS OR COMPANY IN THE US. THIS EIN IS ISSUED TO COMPANIES IN THE UNITED STATES. BY REGISTERING YOUR COMPANY IN THE US AND OBTAINING THE EIN, YOUR COMPANY AUTOMATICALLY ATTAINS THE STATUS OF A LEGAL ENTITY IN THE US. THE EIN PERFORMS ALMOST THE SAME FUNCTION THE SSN DOES, THE DIFF IS THAT THE SSN IS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE RESIDENTSOR CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES WHILE THE EIN IS FOR COMPANIES THAT ARE OPERATING IN THE UNITED STATES. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN DO BIZ IN THE NAMEOF YOUR COMPANY ONLINE, OPEN COMPANY BANK ACCOUNTS IN BANKS IN THE US WITHOUT FUSS,APPLY FOR COMPANY CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS AND LOANS AND OFCOURSE YOU CAN OPEN A PAYPAL BIZ ACCOUNT FOR YOUR BIZ AND VERIFY IT BY USING THE COMPANY BANK A/C THAT YOU OPENED FOR YOUR COMPANY. EXAMPLES OF BANKS IN THE US THAT WOULD OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOUR COMPANY WITHOUT ANY FUSS INCLUDE WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK,HTHWORLDWIDEBANK e.tc.

I OFFER THIS SERVICE AT A MINIMAL FEE/AFFORDABLE RATE FOR NIGERIANS. YOU CAN INCORPORATE YOUR COMPANY IN THE US WHETHER ITS AN LLC,PARTNERSHIP OR SOLEPROPRIETORSHIP WHITHIN 24HRS USING MY SERVICE.

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:
OREOFE AYODELE
oreofeayodele1@gmail.com

Still available?

(1) (Reply)

Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? / Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.