Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Could This Be True? "I Helped The Likes Of 2face, Others To Grow"- Kenny St. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could This Be True? "I Helped The Likes Of 2face, Others To Grow"- Kenny St. (639 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? / Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video (2) (3) (4)

Could This Be True? "I Helped The Likes Of 2face, Others To Grow"- Kenny St. by majekodunmi: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Words from Kenny St. Best (KSB) who officially declared on Thursday, 2nd of October, 2014 at Forks and Fingers restaurant in Opebi, of her intention to run for... Continue http://www./2014/10/could-this-be-true-i-helped-likes-of.html
Re: Could This Be True? "I Helped The Likes Of 2face, Others To Grow"- Kenny St. by Kunbee: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Was that necessary?

Must people always remember favours done or take credit for everything? So now do you want us to name a street after you in Lagos or Abuja?
Is it a bad thing to serve as a mentor to someone knowing fully well you knew the ropes? Do you want a street paved in diamond in heaven for you?

If Dr. Adadevoh was alive sef, i doubt she will take credit for saving a whole nation.

Girlllllllllllllll bye, mschew.
Re: Could This Be True? "I Helped The Likes Of 2face, Others To Grow"- Kenny St. by Maxdiamond(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
Its only d help of God dat is better than d help of man.if God help u,he wldnt tell it to d world but if man help u,he wld tell the whole word..
N.B don't ever seek for the help of man but from God and he alone.
Re: Could This Be True? "I Helped The Likes Of 2face, Others To Grow"- Kenny St. by ukpaku: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
u help them to blow and u u no fit help urself to blow as musician. Tell us how u help if u no the lie, my friend if u are good u are good. 2face lite shine from plantation boys time

Can One Learn How To Talk In Public Or Is It Inbuilt? / Photos: Tiwa Savage Working As A Pump Attendant / Kris Jenner Tells Selena Gomez To Work On Her Fitness

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8