Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Etisalat Retail Advisor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Retail Advisor (7687 Views)

Etisalat Retail Advisor - Invite For Online Personality Assessment. / Etisalat Retail Advisor / Etisalat Assessment For The Role Of Retail Advisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Retail Advisor by UcLloyd: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
I just got a test invite, I applied for retail advisor job, did their personality test sometime last month. Who's with me on this one? And any idea what the test will be all about?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
UcLloyd:
I just got a test invite, I applied for retail advisor job, did their personality test sometime last month. Who's with me on this one? And any idea what the test will be all about?
I'm with u. Where's your test location?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by UcLloyd: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Owerri, urs? Have any idea what their test will consist of?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ibadan. I dunno… lets see what other peeps got to say
UcLloyd:
Owerri, urs? Have any idea what their test will consist of?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Goodluck
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by anadi01(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
i also got the mail. mine is slated for 12th october in p.h. pls anybody for p.h with same date,loets hook up. 08037910876 or 08179124414
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
anadi01:
i also got the mail. mine is slated for 12th october in p.h. pls anybody for p.h with same date,loets hook up. 08037910876 or 08179124414
Hi am also for ph same day.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Anyone get the new mail?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
I just got an email that we can change test venue by sending mail to that effect. I am initially scheduled to write mine in PH, but i am in Lagos presently and i would like to write it in Lagos. Please, anyone with the knowledge of the test centers around Abule Egba - Ikeja?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
dybaba:
I just got an email that we can change test venue by sending mail to that effect. I am initially scheduled to write mine in PH, but i am in Lagos presently and i would like to write it in Lagos. Please, anyone with the knowledge of the test centers around bAbule Egba - Ikeja?
have u replied the mail?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
olempe:
have u replied the mail?
Not yet
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2014
dybaba:

Not yet
ok
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
olempe:
ok
I have send mail to them for the change of venue, I am waiting for their reply.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
dybaba:

I have send mail to them for the change of venue, I am waiting for their reply.
I've done the same here. Earnestly awaiting their response.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
olempe:
I've done the same here. Earnestly awaiting their response.
hopefully they will reply by tomorrow
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by taiwotosho22(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
goodluck
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2014
dybaba:

I hope
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
dybaba:

they've replied the mail and said the locations are attached but I can't access the attached file via my phone cos I'm far from PC where I currently am. Please can u access the attached file?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
olempe:
they've replied the mail and said the locations are attached but I can't access the attached file via my phone cos I'm far from PC where I currently am. Please can u access the attached file?

I haven't receive their reply ô Bro.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 3:03am On Oct 09, 2014
olempe:
I have received their reply. No attachment in the mail Jare.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2014
@Olempe. How far have u heard from them again? I have try to call the HR(phone number in the mail) but the number is always busy.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
dybaba:
@Olempe. How far have u heard from them again? I have try to call the HR(phone number in the mail) but the number is always busy.
I emailed them that there's no attachment in the email. still expecting their response, I only hope they respond on time so as to know if I would stick to my former location.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
olempe:
I emailed them that there's no attachment in the email. still expecting their response, I only hope they respond on time so as to know if I would stick to my former location.
Yes..... Same here Bro.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
dybaba:
finally, the email with the attachments arrives.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
dybaba:
pls I'm very far from PC here and cant open on my device, pls help me check the date and venue for Abeokuta.

Thank you.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
olempe:
pls I'm very far from PC here and cant open on my device, pls help me check the date and venue for Abeokuta.

Thank you.
I have not receive the mail.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
dybaba:

I have not receive the mail.
Should I forward it to you?
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
olempe:
Should I forward it to you?
Yes boss

gbemiyor@gmail.com
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by olempe(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2014
dybaba:

Yes boss

gbemiyor@gmail.com
Done.
Re: Etisalat Retail Advisor by dybaba(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
olempe:
Done.
I received d mail from etisalat this morning. I am on my way to the venue now. Oshodi, Lagos center are writing today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CV Clinic And Job Hub ( Whatsapp Group) / Nde National Directorate Of Employment Salary Scheme / NESTLE Technical Training Program Aptitude Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.