Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Precise Assimilation & Perspective Of The Social Sciences - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Precise Assimilation & Perspective Of The Social Sciences (452 Views)

Nuc Proposed Seven Years Of Medical School : A Medical Student's Perspective / Uneasy Assimilation / Assimilation, Why Is It So Hard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Precise Assimilation & Perspective Of The Social Sciences by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Goodday NL guys....
Please guys am doing a research on social sciences esp political science and sociology.
Most of us who are in these fields or have passed through or have an idea about it should please drop what they opine about this particular field of study.
I should just put down the little knowledge I have about this field of study. I've gotten into several argumentation with colleagues from different fields esp pure-sciences about which field of study is probably more concrete in terms of assimilation. I'd always outline some points;there are as follows.
1:In exact sciences like physics which studies the physical world of man. It has a specific laid down rules in the study. And for extra-ordinary students who finds a different method to the approach of a specified subject would have to table his/her method's to an expert and follow some specified rules before knowing if its has all elements and whether it would be accepted in the field. Now, to the field of social science where to an average student every is scattered. There's always a scientific way of answering questions but no universally agreement in most terms used in this field, so it makes it difficult to get a very good grade, due to the social reasoning of your lecturer.
I had wanted to use my ideas in the direction of my field in answering questions but later found out I'd b safer using a scientific method;that's a thorough observation before conclusion. One of the main trouble's in this field is the diversity about how a particular concept is persevered by the lecturer and how's it persevered and understood by the students; but the lecturer gets to assess the answer sheets,thus, making the students following the ideologies of different people and not precisely he's(the student).
Conclusively, in social sciences, thinking is needed but its being controlled by the knowledge of teachers.

(1) (Reply)

Sap Mm Online Training And Certification In India | Usa | Germany | Japan / Please All Uniosun Aspirants Your Attentions Is Needed Here ASAP!!! / She'd Love Your Vote For... Pls Votes For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.