Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,882 members, 7,841,307 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth (794 Views)

#NationalSiblingDay: Banky W Flaunts His Siblings As He Celebrates / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by Donmichaelz(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
I have had good times,bad and also ugly memories, sometimes I wish I was in a better family and other times I feel I have d best family.. if am to come back to life I will pick my siblings and remove some uncle's and auntys and wished for a better living conditions...
Re: Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by olu77(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
If I were to come back another life i will still choose my current siblings. Wonderful people through thick and thin.
Re: Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by Borngreater1(f): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Oh Yes, i would. I love my brothers so dearly, thou we upset ourselves sometimes bt we easily get back together. I love my family of six n i would choose them again n again n again, jus a little change of character in my Dad n everything wil jus b PERFECT!!
Re: Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yea. I don't like Tommy though but the rest can come back.

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by pweedyuz(f): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
definitely!
Re: Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by JOETYNO: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2014
Hell NO,

I do love her weird Nature, but I'd love a gal cool like me
Re: Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2014
If I was to come back again i will pray to God not come again at all.
Re: Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by KingTom(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2014
Yes o! My big bro to dash me clothes and money my big sis to give me her car to aid transportation in my last year in school. MY little ones to enslave and force them to do my bidding grin grin grin
Re: Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
rokiatu:

y! u dnt like this earth? lol

@signature---ve studied u. believe me...i got my masters!

#YOLO
Re: Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by Profcamsey(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
i Will like to be with dem but dat my sister, She is watching make i no talk
Re: Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by StevinMorgan(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
rokiatu:

na so una d take fail exam.. Just answer YES OR NO , u d talk another thing

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Current Siblings If You Were To Come Back To Earth by janedoe(f): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Absolutely!!!

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of ' Google Shut Down Linda Ikeji's Blog' See Rational Opinions / Myles Munroe, Wife, Daughter And Six Others Die In Plane Crash / Bomb Blast Hits Secondary School In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.