Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Job Lost #8million On STAR THE Winner Is Final. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Job Lost #8million On STAR THE Winner Is Final. (881 Views)

Interview With Essi The Star(the Finished Afrobeat Lady) / Pepsi Lyrics Challenge; And The Winner Is...... / Cool Fm Vs Inspiration Fm PRAISE JAM And The Winner Is ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Job Lost #8million On STAR THE Winner Is Final. by jaymomma(f): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
For those following the show, Job and Micheal were 2 great singers. The jury popularly known as 1O1 voted 57-44 with Job in the lead. Sadly he(Job) wasn't confident enough and he went for the #2million. Chai!! So so sad. Just 2more seconds and he would have made it!
Re: How Job Lost #8million On STAR THE Winner Is Final. by lyrical(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
phucked!!!!!!!! job was my guy

1 Like

Re: How Job Lost #8million On STAR THE Winner Is Final. by jaymomma(f): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
lyrical:
phucked!!!!!!!! job was my guy

He was mine too. I almost joined him to cry dt night

(1) (Reply)

See Who Oritse Femi Is Chilling With / How is ASA A Multi Award Winning Artist When She Has Only Won one Award / New Video- Cythia Morgan SIMATI NIYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.