Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Star "The Winner Is" Lessons Learnt - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star "The Winner Is" Lessons Learnt (1121 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Be A Hollywood Movie Star: The Spirited Actor. / The Search For Africa's Next Hollywood Star: The Spirited Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star "The Winner Is" Lessons Learnt by mecusbosco(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2014
It's almost two years now..
Guys who watched Star the winner is aired in Africa Magic?

When u lose faith in your self, u have lost it in life
It was a competition B/w 2 contestants where the winner will win N10m. Here is the game,

The presenter Uti Nwachukwu will ask either of the 2 contestants if each of them thinks he is the winner.

There is a workout money of 2m if u are not too sure or surrender. Else, once the result is shown, the loser will go home empty handed while the winner will go home with a N10m and a brand new car.

Here comes the 2 contestants haven presented their songs, it was time for the result to be shown.

As usual, the workout money of 2m was brought out. It's up to 1 of them to either take the money and accept defeat which automatically leaves the other contestant as the winner even without the result been shown.

One of the contestants accepted defeat and took the N2m
Guys u know what? When the result was shown, it was actually him that won the contest.

He was left heartbroken and I can't stop crying for the young dude.

Lesson- How many things have we lost in life because of quick decision? How many things have we lost because we didn't have confidence on ourselves?

Mod Pls move to front page. I don't creat much topics but I'm touched on this one.

1 Like

Re: Star "The Winner Is" Lessons Learnt by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2014
I watched the show. I was soooo pissed off. He just didn't have enough faith in himself.
Re: Star "The Winner Is" Lessons Learnt by mecusbosco(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2014
RaphaellaDD:
I watched the show. I was soooo pissed off. He just didn't have enough faith in himself.

You won't believe I shed tears for something I have no business with. I'm so annoyed.

2 Likes

Re: Star "The Winner Is" Lessons Learnt by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Almost one year after the show.... the money is finished, getting tattoos, sleeping in transcorp and spending recklessly.... God knows why he made you press the button @Joe Emmal
Re: Star "The Winner Is" Lessons Learnt by mecusbosco(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Almost one year after the show.... the money is finished, getting tattoos, sleeping in transcorp and spending recklessly.... God knows why he made you press the button @Joe Emmal

Wait a minute... Who are you talking about here? The guy that gave up or the other guy? Do you know either of them in person?
Re: Star "The Winner Is" Lessons Learnt by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2016
mecusbosco:

Wait a minute... Who are you talking about here? The guy that gave up or the other guy? Do you know either of them in person?
The one that gave up, I see him on daily basis, that's how personal I know him

(1) (Reply)

Movies To Watch Out For In May 2015 / “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) / Study Film Making At Lagos Film School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.