Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Is The Current Police Salary Scale ..... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Current Police Salary Scale ..... (1492 Views)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Current Police Salary Scale ..... by ddddon(m): 3:09am On Oct 05, 2014
please nairalanders , let's share knowledge on the current salary by the Nigerian police force .... I av strong interest to serve my fatherland from this angle
Re: What Is The Current Police Salary Scale ..... by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 05, 2014
Its not definite,on a good day,they can make 12k-30k,depending on how many okada was seized.

During raining day,like 2k sha.

So it varies.
Re: What Is The Current Police Salary Scale ..... by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 05, 2014
Yomieluv:
Its not definite,on a good day,they can make 12k-30k,depending on how many okada was seized.

So it varies.
Looooolz
Re: What Is The Current Police Salary Scale ..... by ddddon(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Yomieluv:

So it varies.
hehehehehehe na wa o.... Plz I mean official salary.
Re: What Is The Current Police Salary Scale ..... by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2014
ddddon:
hehehehehehe na wa o.... Plz I mean official salary.
its official na,don't you see them on the road arresting okada?
Re: What Is The Current Police Salary Scale ..... by CrazyMan(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2014
Yomieluv:

So it varies.
The question is "what's the salary scale of the Nigeria police" and not how much they (police) make from road side bribes.

Next time try to read and understand a post before hitting the reply button.
Re: What Is The Current Police Salary Scale ..... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
CrazyMan:

The question is "what's the salary scale of the Nigeria police" and not how much they (police) make from road side bribes.

Next time try to read and understand a post before hitting the reply button.
Hiss. Mr lecturer.
Re: What Is The Current Police Salary Scale ..... by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 06, 2014
Let me sign presence.. Who knows?

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: 8 Reasons Why Bsc Is Superior To HND / Linguistics And Mass Communication, Which Is More Relevant To The Society? / "Term Of The Day Series"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.