Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Any Pretty Female Military Officer? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Pretty Female Military Officer? (776 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / I Need A Pretty, Serious And Rich Girl [18 -23] / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Pretty Female Military Officer? by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 05, 2014
I'm in search of any pweery female military officer; pls comment, let's take d discussion further,or better still PM me...
I'm serious oh!!!! smiley smiley
Re: Any Pretty Female Military Officer? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Raymondenyi:
I'm in search of any pweery female military officer; pls comment, let's take d discussion further,or better still PM me...
I'm serious oh!!!! smiley smiley
apply in person
Re: Any Pretty Female Military Officer? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
I still dey wait ooh; grin
Re: Any Pretty Female Military Officer? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
in:7C382173 Male. Stays in Lagos. Gud in bed. Strictly sex.Are you a Hot chic or milf,mature woman in need of sweet hot Bleep? Can’t get enoughsex? This is for you:1. Pleasurable handling of your bosoms and sucking of your Tips to make you moan!2. Stimulating skillful manipulation of your wet Kitty-Cat to make it ‘wetter’ and get yourjuices flowing!3. Sweet licking, sucking, and tongue tickling of your Kitty-Cat to make you jerkuncontrollable!4. 9+ inches dick for you to play with and suck till it cums all over you!5. Delicious repeated hard bleeping of your wet, slippery Kitty-Cat bydick to give youexplosive heavenly feelings!6. Exotic Bleep styles and positions to guarantee strong stimulation of your femalecore!7. 6 or more rounds of hot sex in a day!!!!Could also have a Marathon…lol..depends onwhat you want.8. Clean, hygienic, discreet unadulterated intimate pleasure.9. If you want more fun,and you have lotion oil,I could oil you up and I assure youwould feel much better.10. Could be your slave boy also while we have sex.11. Could give you BehindBased slowlyand gently,if it is your fist time.BONUS: A full body massage while you’re Unclad, to relax you and put you in the mood. I’llstrip off your clothes, s-l-o-w-l-y.NB: Only Hot ladies serious about getting bleeped hard and discreetly should apply pls.Your age does not matter provided you are attractive,have a nicebusty figure, and canaccommodate me for the duration Iwill be bleeping you. Whatever the case, be sure to say what excites you and makes your Kitty-Cat“wet”.Could meet at yourhouse or hotel.Could organize a first meeting before anything happens to ensure you want to get downwith me.Metwith a couple of women who still call for my services when they need me.I can have some pictures of dick sent to you via email.* I am 25 years & undergraduate* Clean and sane* Big dick inbetween my legs* Good conversationist,funny & wittyI will give it to you the way you want it
Re: Any Pretty Female Military Officer? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
czar2k10:
in:7C382173 Male. Stays in Lagos. Gud in bed. Strictly sex.Are you a Hot chic or milf,mature woman in need of sweet hot Bleep? Can’t get enoughsex? This is for you:1. Pleasurable handling of your bosoms and sucking of your Tips to make you moan!2. Stimulating skillful manipulation of your wet Kitty-Cat to make it ‘wetter’ and get yourjuices flowing!3. Sweet licking, sucking, and tongue tickling of your Kitty-Cat to make you jerkuncontrollable!4. 9+ inches dick for you to play with and suck till it cums all over you!5. Delicious repeated hard bleeping of your wet, slippery Kitty-Cat bydick to give youexplosive heavenly feelings!6. Exotic Bleep styles and positions to guarantee strong stimulation of your femalecore!7. 6 or more rounds of hot sex in a day!!!!Could also have a Marathon…lol..depends onwhat you want.8. Clean, hygienic, discreet unadulterated intimate pleasure.9. If you want more fun,and you have lotion oil,I could oil you up and I assure youwould feel much better.10. Could be your slave boy also while we have sex.11. Could give you BehindBased slowlyand gently,if it is your fist time.BONUS: A full body massage while you’re Unclad, to relax you and put you in the mood. I’llstrip off your clothes, s-l-o-w-l-y.NB: Only Hot ladies serious about getting bleeped hard and discreetly should apply pls.Your age does not matter provided you are attractive,have a nicebusty figure, and canaccommodate me for the duration Iwill be bleeping you. Whatever the case, be sure to say what excites you and makes your Kitty-Cat“wet”.Could meet at yourhouse or hotel.Could organize a first meeting before anything happens to ensure you want to get downwith me.Metwith a couple of women who still call for my services when they need me.I can have some pictures of dick sent to you via email.* I am 25 years & undergraduate* Clean and sane* Big dick inbetween my legs* Good conversationist,funny & wittyI will give it to you the way you want it
chai!!! Chai!!! Broda; why u dey do dis kind tin nau; pls dis thread is not 4 dis silly thing...
I'm searching for a female miliary officer to get serious wt; ehaer; not childs play!!! Ibeg u; carry ur madness go anoder side! Ibeg u!b!!

2 Likes

Re: Any Pretty Female Military Officer? by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date A Lady Without Touching / 6 Things That Will Tell How Successful Your Marriage Is. / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.