Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

A 17th Century Church (pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A 17th Century Church (pictures) (745 Views)

The New Deeper Life Headquarter Church(pictures) / COCIN Sends Pastor To UK To Set Up New Church (pictures) / Man Marries Three Wives In Church (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 17th Century Church (pictures) by infantrydoctor(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2014
I fellowshiped in this church today. It was a nice experience. They worship as though they were still in the days of Peter, Paul, Simon and the rest. As big and old as it is there no drum sets or any modern musical instruments. The church was established in 1823. I was early so l witnessed the service all through. There was apostles creeds.and songs from hym books. I was also invited to read the first lesson being a foreigner in the church. I just read it the Nija way. But there was actually no difference per say when a woman read the second lesson. An elderly man preached the gospel in English, we took holy communion and. We prossessed outside to have some meals, snacks and tea. Very simple. Waoh!
Re: A 17th Century Church (pictures) by Danhumprey: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2014
Which church?undecided
Re: A 17th Century Church (pictures) by infantrydoctor(m): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:
Which church?undecided
Am still trying to load it.
Re: A 17th Century Church (pictures) by infantrydoctor(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2014
infantrydoctor:
I fellowshiped in this church today.
The pics

Re: A 17th Century Church (pictures) by echobee(f): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2014
Location,pls
Re: A 17th Century Church (pictures) by infantrydoctor(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2014
echobee:
Location,pls
Indore in lndia.
Re: A 17th Century Church (pictures) by infantrydoctor(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2014
infantrydoctor:

The pics
This was served after service.

(1) (Reply)

Let Go And Let God / Bayelsa State Catholic Christ The King Procession Picture / Countries That Do Not Celebrate Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.