Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Hi Lovelies - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hi Lovelies (808 Views)

Happy New Year Lovelies.. / Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here / Afro Vs Hi Top Fade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Lovelies by toygod2: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2014
Well, its a sunday morning, so i say Happy sabbath day to y'all whether a xtian or moslem.
Its been long i created a topic on Nairaland but i just definately must today because what im about to discuss , is what i see almost every blessed day and for sure will still experience same today, irrespective of been the Lord's day. Hence, this justifies the neccesity.
To cut the long epistle short, When last did u see a schizophrenic person, walking nakedly?
Instead, its a normal and sane person that sees it as a norm to walk about in a "justified nude way"
But seriously, things have really changed 360wise.
1.0, To be more precise, you will see a lady wearing body apparel that is barely bigger than my handkerchief!!!
As if that wasnt enogh, ask them , how much they bought em and i bet u
the prices u ll hear are those ones that can leave ur mouth in a position that even an animal as big as calf can enter without stress. call it AJAR.
2.0 , Another one is, I have noticed in these 2000eras, Ladies are found of the habit of wearing ONLY THEIR BRA'S INSIDE, and put whatever cloth they so desire to wear for an outing on. Straight up, without even considering whether the cloth is transparent , revealing, light or not.
U can imagine a scenerio of a chick, wearing a cloth as light as a filter cloth then wearing a red bra?
Is that the latest trend in town?
is it intentional, just to cause an arousal in the male folks?

Because , im so sure back then, our mama's n aunties then used to wear, is it SHIMI now or JUMPERS after fixing their brassier.
Provide answers to these as truthful as u can. Thank u
Re: Hi Lovelies by kandiikane(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
So she shouldn't wear bra with that light cloth abi? She should wear it without?

(1) (Reply)

To The Guys, Which Do U Buy More, Shirts Or Trouser. / I Want To Buy The Following Machines. / How To Rock The Bralet Fashion Trend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.