Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Deficient Nature Of Nairaland Share Feature - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Deficient Nature Of Nairaland Share Feature (432 Views)

The Deficient Nature Of Nairaland Share Button / NYSC To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates / Federal Polytechnic Nekede: Nature Of Aptitude Test Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Deficient Nature Of Nairaland Share Feature by JustCare: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2014
NairaLand Share Button

when this feature was added to nairaland, I was actually of the conviction that a feature that would propagate naira land 'further' into other big social networking places has finally arrived. A button that will enable one share topics and discussion here and beyond the walls of nairaland e. g. Facebook, twitter etc. but this was never the case as the newborn feature turned out to be 'defficient' in the sense that the share button can't share and sell nairaland potentials to our friends and followers in other online social networking places.
This is my opinion... Seun the ball is now in your court.
#Justcare
Re: The Deficient Nature Of Nairaland Share Feature by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Exactly my thought!

Of what use is the button if I may ask.
Re: The Deficient Nature Of Nairaland Share Feature by JustCare: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
ijinlove20:
Exactly my thought!

Of what use is the button if I may ask.
yea...it isn't enough if it only shares discussions and comment within the confines of Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Some Video Formats With Their Full Names / Please, don't transact business with cloudtech, he is a fraudster / TMBU Exam Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.