Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Mazda: Diagnostic Trouble Codes! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mazda: Diagnostic Trouble Codes! (999 Views)

Download Free OBD-II Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) Manual / The Most Common Trouble Codes That Can Cause Your Check Engine Light To Come On / Faulty Oxygen Sensor And Trouble Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazda: Diagnostic Trouble Codes! by bimbor(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2014
Good Morning Nairaland,

We scanned this Mazda 626 today, and it came up with the following error codes;

P0112 - Powertrain
Camshaft Position "A" Timing over-reitarded (Bank1)

P2004 - Powertrain
Intake Manf Runner Control stuck open bank1a

P2088 - Powertrain
A Camshaft Position Actuator Control Circuit Low Bank 1b

P0480 - Powertrain
Cooling Fan 1 Control Circuit

P2503 - Powertrain
Cooling System Voltage Low

P2504 - Powertrain
Cooling System Voltage High

The car's Check Engine Light has been lit for a while now.

Please we need your expert inputs as regards the interpretation of these various error codes and possible solutions.

God bless you all as you help.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Mazda: Diagnostic Trouble Codes! by mayor2013: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2014
For your p0112. Check harness of camsahft sensor socket. It is located by the side of the engine, the sensor it self could have been spoilt.

For your p2004- in some cars its called vvt while in some its called iavc, now the solenoid could be damage, the hraness could be cut etc. This solenoid is locally called the oil switch. Which regulates oil inflow. Am pretty sure with this particular code if permanent you can't enjoy the performance of the car.

As for your cooling fan codes. Your fan could have been connected directly, your engine coolant temperature sensor (ect) could have gone bad. But I want to believe your cooling fan has been connected directly by our wonderful electricians grin

To deal with this codes you need a technically sound electrician

Is your car a v6 or i4 engine?
Re: Mazda: Diagnostic Trouble Codes! by bimbor(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
mayor2013:
For your p0112. Check harness of camsahft sensor socket. It is located by the side of the engine, the sensor it self could have been spoilt.

For your p2004- in some cars its called vvt while in some its called iavc, now the solenoid could be damage, the hraness could be cut etc. This solenoid is locally called the oil switch. Which regulates oil inflow. Am pretty sure with this particular code if permanent you can't enjoy the performance of the car.

As for your cooling fan codes. Your fan could have been connected directly, your engine coolant temperature sensor (ect) could have gone bad. But I want to believe your cooling fan has been connected directly by our wonderful electricians grin

To deal with this codes you need a technically sound electrician

Is your car a v6 or i4 engine?

@Mayor thanks for your swift reply. The car is a V6.
Please where can we meet you so that you can help us overhaul the car yourself?
Re: Mazda: Diagnostic Trouble Codes! by autowiz: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
If you are anywhere near PH Autowiz can do the overhaul for you just give us a call 08060018388
Re: Mazda: Diagnostic Trouble Codes! by mayor2013: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Check my signature to reach me. Bb pin is 7BE1C522
Re: Mazda: Diagnostic Trouble Codes! by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
autowiz:
If you are anywhere near PH Autowiz can do the overhaul for you just give us a call 08060018388

overhaul ?

those thing dont call for an overhaul they just need to be replaced or fix what triggered the code

(1) (Reply)

OWERRI Free Vehicle Scan: CLOSED. / Jeremy Clarkson Dropped From Top Gear! / Plz How Do I Fix This Code P0141 02??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.