Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard (5070 Views)

Very Funny: See The Picture Phyno Posted On Instagram About An Igbo Doing Yoga / Human Rabbit Animal Hybrid FORMED (WATCH) / The Picture That Caused Ramsey Nouah's Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by sanyablaze(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is the picture of the house where the treaty of the amalgamation of the Southern and Northern protectotate of Nigeria was signed

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by hatux: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wow shocked.. Amazing

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by silverprince413(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
I see......

Where is your source?
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by sohl7(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Which state
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by Rikidony(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
wre is the house located

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by RockMaxi: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
As at then it was an Architectural masterpiece.
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by GODDYGEE91(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
I guess dat was de villa then. But hw I wish the amalgamation neva happened, its de major reason Nigeria is moving 1 step 4ward and 10 step backward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nigerians can swallow anything hook, line & sinker without proof

3 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
So you were peeping from hole in someones fence and went ahead to take a picture. undecided

7 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by dj187: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
OP na my grand father house u dey display so, so na my grand father form Nigeria Nawa o, good to knw sha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by OCTAVO: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ok.
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by Sparrow13: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
So that is the house this great nation was formed
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by Sparrow13: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
I guess dat was de villa then. But hw I wish the amalgamation neva happened, its de major reason Nigeria is moving 1 step 4ward and 10 step backward.
those that formed it never wish for this Nigeria
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by LOC1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Booked

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by ideee03(f): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Loool.

OP na peep u dey peep?

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by darnley16(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
true, Bros buh 10 too much na
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by stalicia(f): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
still here
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by amiskurie(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Cursed house!

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by sexzskil(f): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
the place where the worstest country in history was coinedsad

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by joedejana(m): 2:37am On Oct 06, 2014
The north are taking Nigeria backwards.... we need to separate... south getting richer and more intelligent since 1000 years before amalgamation, the north is just overpopulated with fools....I don't care about dangote, his money is in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by flyingdutchman(m): 2:47am On Oct 06, 2014
Peeping Tom! LMAO Na by force to make Front Page?

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 06, 2014
this house is located in badadry lagos state, bt op according to your headline, dis not d building, the other white upstair with ancient structure which has emerged d first storey building in nigeria, and for more info, u should'nt have peep, rather, enter d premises, you will see a man who will explain everything abt d building and lord LugArD,

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by Lordave: 5:53am On Oct 06, 2014
OP, make thunder no fire you o!

So you carry picture of SS1 block for NGWA HIGH school Aba dey pose as where Nigeria was created? Did you tell the principal about this scam?

See as peeps even believe the guy!

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 06, 2014
That is certainly not the Amalgamation House. The real house is located in Niger State and it has been abandoned for years with weeds taking over the building. I will get the pictures much later
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by anonimi: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2014
ashezbrown:
this house is located in badadry lagos state, bt op according to your headline, dis not d building, the other white upstair with ancient structure which has emerged d first storey building in nigeria, and for more info, u should'nt have peep, rather, enter d premises, you will see a man who will explain everything abt d building and lord LugArD,

I believe that the house in the OP is Bishop Ajayi Crowther's house in Badagry, reputed to be the 1st storey building in Nigeria.
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2014
ll:
So you were peeping from hole in someones fence and went ahead to take a picture. undecided

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by sanyablaze(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2014
anonimi:

I believe that the house in the OP is Bishop Ajayi Crowther's house in Badagry, reputed to be the 1st storey building in Nigeria.

I don't argue with Nigerians...this is the 1st Storey building in Nigeria. Peace

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by sanyablaze(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2014
1st Storey Building in Nigeria

Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2014
OP, u wan re-ignite hot fuss 4 our a*fr*c*n **ws bodi grin
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by alabig(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2014
I doubt the op's point of claim. History has it that the first lord lugard official office was located at the highest mountain in lokoja, which is the capital of kogi state. The mountain is called "MOUNT PATII" and there was no storey building on that mountain then. History also had it that lokoja being the confluence point was the place where our colonial masters had their activities before colony introduction in lagos. Which means prior to the 1914 amalmagation, the processes were considered at mount patti to which no storey building was seen as at then.
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by GODDYGEE91(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2014
darnley16:
true, Bros buh 10 too much na

10 is even 2 small nau.
Re: See The Picture Of The House Where Nigeria Was Formed By Lord Luggard by jotey(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
op no b person skul u snap so? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) / Jamaican Singer, Stefflon Don Pictured With Davido In Cleveage-Baring Oufit / Tonto Dikeh Change Her Mode Of Dressing After Her Son Complained On Her Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.