Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's (2146 Views)

Famous Brazilian Butt Model Is Now Rotting From Botched Thigh Injections / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Is Lagos Larger Than Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
This has got me really wondering and its somewhat enticing especially when they in bump shot,why are they really that big in the lap?
Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wait first.....

Let me ask the gods
Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
emror4u:
Wait first.....

Let me ask the gods
This is the reason we have bright mind people and primitive minds,keep consulting while I wait on bright mind people
Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Rexnegro(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
@op its because the morphological make up of women are different from that of men .... Men make up are more with muscular tissue at the thigh or laps as the case may be wich make it kind of tick n small for men compare to women's own ...

@op where do I belong...primitive or bright ? Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rexnegro:
@op its because the morphological make up of women are different from that of men .... Men make up are more with muscular tissue at the thigh or laps as the case may be wich make it kind of tick n small for men compare to women's own ...

@op where do I belong...primitive or bright ? Lolz
I just like your post,ofcourse if only your type were to be on NL,people wouldn't have problem learning new things and you got a bright mind.
Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by kay29000(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
aaronson:
I just like your post,ofcourse if only your type were to be on NL,people wouldn't have problem learning new things and you got a bright mind.

Exactly! Too many childish people on Nairaland. People rarely get answers to their questions anymore. And people wonder why big advertising agents dont like using Nairaland.
Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Tallesty1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
aaronson:
This has got me really wondering and its somewhat enticing especially when they in bump shot, why are they really that big in the lap?
Because they are women.
Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
aaronson:
This has got me really wondering and its somewhat enticing especially when they in bump shot,why are they really that big in the lap?

Show me pics or ahdonbelivit!! grin
Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

Exactly! Too many childish people on Nairaland. People rarely get answers to their questions anymore. And people wonder why big advertising agents dont like using Nairaland.
I was surprise because no well learned person would actually write what that guy wrote in this 21st century

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
aaronson:
This is the reason we have bright mind people and primitive minds,keep consulting while I wait on bright mind people
if u r as bright minded as u said, y ask d question in the first place, or mayb u r not even bright, that's y u r also waiting for the bright ones to respond... Olodo tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
emror4u:
if u r as bright minded as u said, y ask d question in the first place, or mayb u r not even bright, that's y u r also waiting for the bright ones to respond... Olodo tongue tongue
quess you done with your consultation paharps who am I to stoop so low to a half baked mind,Now run along to go consult your god in that regard and come back here to publicize your primate character
Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
aaronson:
quess you done with your consultation paharps who am I to stoop so low to a half baked mind,Now run along to go consult your god in that regard and come back here to publicize your primate character
shocked Oga Bright,over brightness dey worry this your English o tongue grin
Re: Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Odilafta:

shocked Oga Bright,over brightness dey worry this your English o tongue grin
Nor mind the niqqa,he just dey make me write english whey I for recycle come use toast fine babe like you.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video: Actress Tonto Dike Cousin Maria Masturbating Video Leaks By Ex Bo / Accident Involving Libra Hummer Bus Along Benin-ore Road / Glo 2018 Data Plans Reviewed And Reduced–See New Data Plans And Prices- Notedwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.