Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Pls I Need Steps On How To Sell Gtbank Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls I Need Steps On How To Sell Gtbank Shares (1462 Views)

Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank / Gtbank Savings Account Interest Payments Replaced By Deductions / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Steps On How To Sell Gtbank Shares by phr33man(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Good day nairalanders,

PLS,I NEED YOUR HELP ON THE STEPS INVOLVED IN SELLING A CERTIFICATE SHARES. MY MUM BOUGHT THIS SHARES LIKE 5YRS AGO BUT WE COULDN'T FIND THE CERTIFICATE,ALL WE COULD FIND NOW IS THE SLIP WHICH SHE USED TO COLLECT THE LAST DIVIDEND.
LISTED BELOW ARE THE DETAILS ON IT

WARRANT NUMBER
SHAREHOLDERS ACCOUNT NUMBER

THE LAST DIVIDEND RECEIVED WAS 05/05/2010 AND IT'S GTBANK SHARES.
PLS, I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL WITH ANY ASSISTANCE....
Re: Pls I Need Steps On How To Sell Gtbank Shares by walcolm(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Your mum has to visit the registrars office to request all her outstanding dividends

She can also request a new certificate from them. To sell she will need to open a stock broking account

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Given Two Million Naira...... What Business Will You Invest It In / Keke Napep (Iyana-ipaja, Abule-egba, Toll gate, Sango, Ikeja, Agege, Ogba Axis) / A Friend Got Scammed This Morning To The Tune Of 1.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.