Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Perks Of Being A Wallflower - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Perks Of Being A Wallflower (1501 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
I just watched this movie and I think its absolutely amazing and captivating. ive never seen a movie that moved me so much like this one did in a long time. yes I know im late cuz its a 2013 movie but who cares.

who else has seen it?

2 Likes

Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Crixina(f): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
This movie is just there to me
Nothing too interesting.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Crixina:
This movie is just there to me
Nothing too interesting.
wow! really? shocked
I was so into the movie im trynna figure out hw I remembered to blink

aah well, I gues our personalities also ibfluences the kind of movies we like..im very emotional
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Briareos(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
chokl8candie:
I just watched this movie and I think its absolutely amazing captivating. ive never seen a movie that moved me so much like this one did in a long time. yes I know im late cuz its a 2013 movie but who cares.
who ellse has seen it

Awesome movie. Prolly Emma's best performance so far.

I couldn't get enough of the movie - had to look for the script online. smiley
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Crixina(f): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
chokl8candie:

wow! really? shocked

aah well, I gues our personalities also ibfluences the kind of movies we like..im very emotional

I guess it's so.cos I can barely remember what the movie was like.its just that the title is unique,so it kind of stuck.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by kilmix: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'll tryna watch it chokl8candie.

Kindly follow back.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Briareos(m): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Crixina:
I guess it's so.cos I can barely remember what the movie was like.its just that the title is unique,so it kind of stuck.
chokl8candie:

wow! really? shocked

I don't think it's because you are emotional. The movie is simply great. It's not the kind of movie that will hit you in the face... It's the type that connects with you.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 06, 2014
chokl8candie:
I just watched this movie and I think its absolutely amazing captivating. ive never seen a movie that moved me so much like this one did in a long time. yes I know im late cuz its a 2013 movie but who cares.

who ellse has seen it

The Wallflower has seen it and the Wallflower loved it.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Briareos:

Awesome movie. Prolly Emma's best performance so far.

I couldn't get enough of the movie - had to look for the script online. smiley
same here!! smiley
I actually downloaded the book during the movie. Cudn't wait! cheesy

but I thot emma didnt do so great, her american accent was horrible in this...u cud tell she was forcing it. But yes besides that she was fabulous! I'd nevet appretiated her beaury like I did in this movie, gorgeous girl smiley
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 06, 2014
kilmix:
I'll tryna watch it chokl8candie.

Kindly follow back.
ok, ryt on it smiley
yayy! pls dont forget to let me know what u thot about the movie
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Briareos:

I don't think it's because you are emotional. The movie is simply great. It's not the kind of movie that will hit you in the face... It's the type that connects with you.
Omg! I should totally give u a hug right now
Yeah thats the appropriate word "connection"
Not that im a misfit or anything but this movie speaks to everyone.....atleast those who felt the connection wink
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2014
wallflower:

The Wallflower has seen it and the Wallflower loved it.
lol! wallflower? cheesy
love ur username

2 Likes

Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2014
chokl8candie:

lol! wallflower? cheesy
love ur username

Yeah I'm a Wallflower for real,not as extreme as our protagonist in the movie, but the movie really spoke to me. Thinking of picking up the book.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Jayboy124: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2014
chokl8candie:
I just watched this movie and I think its absolutely amazing and captivating. ive never seen a movie that moved me so much like this one did in a long time. yes I know im late cuz its a 2013 movie but who cares.

who else has seen it?

Absolutely fantastic film. Not the sorta film Nigerians love. But for those who understand such film, it's very lovely.

The truck scene, absolutely touching.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2014
Jayboy124:

Absolutely fantastic film. Not the sorta film Nigerians love. But for those who understand such film, it's very lovely.

The truck scene, absolutely touching.
love that seen too!....the few last seconds of the movie was smthing else. I keep replaying it whenever im sad.Not ur average highskul movie with the cliché theme of some nerd trying to be popular or date the hottest guy in skul.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2014
who was your favoirtite character in the movie?

patrick (Emma watson's stepbother in the movie) was my favorite character . But the truth is such free spirits who accept people for who they are with no questions asked or discrimination involved and still loving u like family only exist in movies sad sad
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2014
chokl8candie:

patrick (Emma watson's stepbother in the movie) was my favorite character . But the truth is such free spirits who accept people for who they are with no questions asked or discrimination involved and still loving u like family only exist in movies sad sad

No they don't, they're just rare in the real world.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by sholay2011(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2014
The movie is quite good, not great though. It was nice to see Emma Watson give a non-HP performance. My favourite character (who I felt gave the best performance) was Ezra Miller (Emma's step brother).

Btw, I recommend this movie- 'The Spectacular Now'.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Jayboy124: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
chokl8candie:

Sam (Emma Watson's character) is my favourite character.

Free spirits are everywhere. Just that they are quite few. Just that we don't get paid welfare in Naija so hustling keeps most free spirits occupied, loooooooool. But trust me, they are everywhere.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
sholay2011:
The movie is quite good, not great though. It was nice to see Emma Watson give a non-HP performance. My favourite character (who I felt gave the best performance) was Ezra Miller (Emma's step brother).

Btw, I recommend this movie- 'The Spectacular Now'.

never heard of it. if its gnna give me the same vibes POBAW did will luk it up ryt away smiley
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jayboy124:

Sam (Emma Watson's character) is my favourite character.

Free spirits are everywhere. Just that they are quite few. Just that we don't get paid welfare in Naija so hustling keeps most free spirits occupied, loooooooool. But trust me, they are everywhere.
lol ...I know free spirits aren't that scarce ...I meant pple who are genuinely nice to everyone like patrick ( emma's brother ) are non existent or rare
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Jayboy124: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
chokl8candie:

lol ...I know free spirits aren't that scarce ...I meant pple who are genuinely nice to everyone like patrick ( emma's brother ) are non existent or rare

I think our mentality and ecomonic situation would hinder that a lot. But I'm still guessing there would be people like that.
Re: Perks Of Being A Wallflower by youngestgrad(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
i will pass on the movie,i hv watched it but the gay theme just phocks it up.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Making Money And Fame In Entertainment Industry / Thor Vs Wonder Woman / [video] Phyno Ft Olamide – Onyeoma|best Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.