Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes (1839 Views)

Breaking!!! See The Man Who Cures Hiv/aids And Other Deadly Diseases – VIDEO / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by mumumugu(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
77-year-old Hava Cebic, from the village of Crnjevo in northern Bosnia, is popular for her miraculous, golden tongue. If her claims are to be believed, she can cure any kind of eye ailment by just licking sufferers’ eyeballs. She’s been helping her neighbors and friends for 40 years now, and people from nearby villages travel several miles for her services.
Granny Hava said that she discovered her tongue’s mysterious healing properties when she was just a little girl. Her brother had complained of dry eyes, and as a joke, she pinned him down and licked his eyes. Later, he told her that he had been able to see better after that.
The incident intrigued Hava and she decided to try the technique on others with eye problems. To her surprise, it worked wonderfully – she found that she was able to cure allergies, dry and tired eyes, conjunctivitis and ocular hypertension. She could even reduce the symptoms of more serious ailments such as cataracts.

When Hava was married a few years later, her husband thought the whole thing with the tongue was mumbo jumbo. “At first my husband was very confused and didn’t want me to do it,” she said. “But one day he got a piece of wood in his eye and after I licked it out he agreed that I had a gift, and I should help others.”
“Now, whenever anyone has something stuck in their eye or whatever, they come to me,” she said, proudly. “They come from different towns and villages and in a minute or two, their problem is solved. But I always make sure I wash my tongue in alcohol before or after an eye lick.”
Hava said that she has recorded the names of all the people whom she has helped in the past 40 years. She has never asked for a fee, but people do express their gratitude by offering as much money as they can afford. Over the years, people have come to her from as far as Sarajevo, Zenica, Tuzla, Kaknja, and other cities in Bosnia and even Croatia.
There are times when she is able to provide a cure, where even hospitals have failed.
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by eunisam: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is wonderful.NIGERIAN pastor needs this.imaging licking ur thungs to cure ulcer
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
No source,no video,no pictures?

I don't believe joor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Time to take Jonathan to her. She need to lick his eyes so he'll have foresight.

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by MayorofLagos(m): 2:41am On Oct 06, 2014
This is how oyibo people pass disease around. After a while it grows wings and become epidemic....then the mofvckers blame Africans for it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by lonelydora: 3:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Hope she's aware that Ebola is a global cake.

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by red101(f): 3:54am On Oct 06, 2014
i almost gagged
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Where is the evidence link or P or IDBI
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by M4gunners: 5:42am On Oct 06, 2014
I was here.
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by pastoraaaaaa: 5:48am On Oct 06, 2014
20pounds:
Time to take Jonathan to her. She need to lick his eyes so he'll have foresight.

Don't talk shit on my president ... Mr President is not ur mate.
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 06, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Where is the evidence link or P or IDBI

You are very Lazy...... Google her name. I have done that
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by Funniez: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by mumumugu(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

I don't believe joor!

source

www.mumumugu.
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by Holywizard: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2014
How i wish i ve dis gift, i'll be sucking bwests to cure tins
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by Walexz02(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2014
OP ar u ok? how do i believe this
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by psyqs(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

I don't believe joor!

Me too
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by mumumugu(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Meet Woman Who Cures Eye Problem By Licking Eyes by mumumugu(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Cause Your Kidneys To Damage / Please how can I stop cream reaction on my body / HELP!!! Side Effects Of Epiderm Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.