Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The god Called C.ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The god Called C.ronaldo (920 Views)

L.messi,a.iniesta And C.ronaldo;the Top 3 Nominees For Europes Best Player / 5 Reasons Why C.ronaldo Is Better Than Messi / C. Ronaldo Is The World Footballer Of The Year [2008] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The god Called C.ronaldo by faheez(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello my fellow football lovers...I want us to predict something about this real Madrid main man ronaldo..OK
With the present look of things and his present form,how many goals do you think RONALDO will have to his name in Laliga this season.he is currently having 13goal in the 7th week of Laliga and his 6th appearance..With 186 goals in 169 La Liga matches, Ronaldo broke into the top ten scorers in La Liga. Mhen,i love this guy so much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The god Called C.ronaldo by Baddestguyp(m): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2014
between 30-38 I believe. with at least 20-30 being pk goals
Re: The god Called C.ronaldo by orobs93(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2014
Common sense nor tell u say nah small G u go use.

1 Like

Re: The god Called C.ronaldo by basisop(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Correct that to small letter"g". Unless Na your family god.

1 Like

Re: The god Called C.ronaldo by dmcdad: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
basisop:
Correct that to small letter"g". Unless Na your family god.
He he he he he he he. So you mean say him family dey serve all these small small gods?cheesy
Re: The god Called C.ronaldo by dmcdad: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Baddestguyp:
between 30-38 I believe. with at least 20-30 being pk goals
Lol... The P.K master. He scored 31 goals in la Liga last season with 8 of them being P.Ks. People were just hailing him. How about someone (Suárez) that scored the same number but with no P.K. Nobody shout him name oooooo.
Re: The god Called C.ronaldo by mcfarlin(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
dmcdad:

Lol... The P.K master. He scored 31 goals in la Liga last season with 8 of them being P.Ks. People were just hailing him. How about someone (Suárez) that scored the same number but with no P.K. Nobody shout him name oooooo.

Do you have a brain at all

Your mind is so narrow I wonder how u can conceive a thought with it.

Even a man with half a brain knows that suarez needs at least 7 good seasons to attain the heights that cr7 has achieved.

Get a life blind hater!.

4 Likes

Re: The god Called C.ronaldo by dmcdad: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
mcfarlin:

Do you have a brain at all

Your mind is so narrow I wonder how u can conceive a thought with it.

Even a man with half a brain knows that suarez needs at least 7 good seasons to attain the heights that cr7 has achieved.

Get a life blind hater!.
What do you mean by this balderdash of a post? Why the silly question? Air your view as much as you want, but please stop name calling. I won't tolerate it!

You so-called "god" said he can't receive his Golden boot in the same ceremony as Suárez. Meaning what?

And yet you posted that trash up there. Don't even try to insult me in any way again. If you want to do, you had better not quote me.

Internet don make everybody turn mates. I have my views, and you have yours. The earlier you realise this and respect it, the better.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of Your Best Club! / Is It Right To Call Messi A Legend Yet? / Time For Wenger To Strip Cesc Of Arsenal Captaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.