Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) (6000 Views)

Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion / Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by chiebuka600(m): 5:40am On Oct 06, 2014

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by leonard509(m): 5:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Money dey make wowor pesin fine. See im head like sean tizzle own . Lol

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 06, 2014
leonard509:
Money dey make wowor pesin fine. See im head like sean tizzle own
with your ugly self in your profile, infact you are first class fugly how can you diss such a cute fellow. Jealousy is a disease.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by ideyhere(f): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2014
He carry the money go BBA launch? Abi no be that top he wear perform skelewu there? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Chaleeee: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2014
ideyhere:
He carry the money go BBA launch? Abi no be that top he wear perform skelewu there? lipsrsealed

Na him pay for the performance be that.
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2014
Davido is not handsome every time he is showing us money he will not spend others don't snap with money but we can tell they have it
see his head like teenage mutant ninja turtles there own

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by pojophilius(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2014
My money sad
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Receding hairline Bald head at 19
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by leonard509(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2014
rokiatu:
with your ugly self in your profile, infact you are first class fugly how can you diss such a cute fellow. Jealousy is a disease.
Ogbeni ,i no diss omo Baba lowo. I just posted a comment.

You should hire a tutor who'll teach you how to spell and punctuate,

Instead of stalking fellows like me,just cos of a mere comment,

6 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by bennysgreen: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2014
rokiatu:
babe, the guy u attacking is even more handsome than davido imagine him having the same money as davido, davido won't be. A match for him in handsomeness........don't let money blind ur cute eyes ok, bye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by philo3(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2014
vat tin fit be paper o... dnt be to decieved....
he shud giv me or idntbliveit
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by ideyhere(f): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Chaleeee:

Na him pay for the performance be that.

Lolz...e fit be ooh grin
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2014
rokiatu:
Yes oo!
Even Baba Iyabo iz very handsome 2 u...
Na 2day? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2014
ideyhere:

that's not naira notes, that's rand......Southie currency
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2014
leonard509:
If this is a dream you need to wake up and apologize immediately.
Stalk you for what? Pinch yourself you need to wake up.
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by akposking(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2014
rokiatu:
I can see this rokiatu has self pride, she does not always admit to a fault. Very bad of her and also bad in the federal republic of Nigeria. That a young aclaim lady like her could stoop so low in vibrating in a forum with million of users by defaming their character. How callous and enormous of her.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by leonard509(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2014
rokiatu:

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2014
ideyhere:
na d same clothe
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2014
leonard509:
stop posting the same thing, are you that lame?
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2014
Make we still see ur face,no b by arse
rokiatu:

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by yungEX(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2014
rokiatu:
Davido isn't that handsome na! Oya u show us ur face goaddamit!
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by leonard509(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2014
rokiatu:
stop posting the same thing, are you that lame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
oluseyioba:
oluseyioba:
oluseyioba:

yungEX:

Davido isn't that handsome na! Oya u show us ur face goaddamit!
Internet is really giving you guys wings. Like you rightly said, MY face Mine. I show it when and however I wants to, not because some Internet morons asked me to. Fuc....k outta my face guys....fools infact am getting out of this thread.
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by leonard509(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
rokiatu:

Internet is really giving you guys wings. Like you rightly said, MY face Mine. I show it when and however I wants to, not because some Internet morons asked me to. Fuc....k outta my face guys....fools infact am getting out of this thread.
nobody dragged you in,
you started everything ,the insults,negative mentions and Shi ,they only asked of your pic just so they'll be sure you're not a goblin. And you're here ranting.

You're the 2nd lass on earth to say I'm FUGLY . The first was a whorific LovePeddler in our hotel.

and the second, i.e you

Wait! do you open your legs for men in exchange for money?

Please be truthful , even if its just once.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
If 'our' boys attack am now him go dey cry. With the level of insecurity in this country, people still go on a vulgar display of wealth.
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
rokiatu:

The boy is finer than Davido! Say the truth. No dey allow money make you colour-blind. undecided
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Simplyunique: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Brand New tune from Mavins Record First Lady, Tiwa Savage. This one’s titled COLORS OF LOVE. Colors of love is a slow tempo song that you’ll definitely have on repeat. Check on it!

Download here: Tiwa Savage – Colors Of Love
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ok so I neva knew dis rokiatu is an idiot oh,u ooze stupidity...with ya ugly face n water yansh...nitwit...gaan get a life dirtbag...
rokiatu:

Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2014
rokiatu:

ah beg someone should tell dis bbe to shut da fcukk up. Isit because guys are deceiving u dat u r fine, or ur body is a killer? Dis ur jello nyash wey b lyk sey u use akamu pump am...ah beg mek my eye see betta tin. Siddon jare omo oshi. Ashewo. U tek pic of nyash put am for nairaland. u tink u go find husband? Commot. Biitch
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by laplace19(m): 12:41am On Oct 07, 2014
This Davido too dey childish...

Na small boy shaa
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin at little dic...k fug..l.y niggaz losing sleep over my comment, lol morons jump off a cliff like I freaking cares and i am as fly as they come, even though I have people on my throat telling me everyday am beautiful the mirror is my prove, I don't need to be told, I thank the all mighty he made me well. Face fine as hell, hair long, tummy flat as fu..c k, hips big and sexy azz phatt as shii. .t downright sexy. And why in God's name will i come on nairaland looking for a man, nonsense since when did I fancy Nigerian man? God forbid bad thing I rather turn gay. Bulls. ...t.
Re: Davido Shows Us The Money(photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2014
rokiatu:
grin grin grin grin grin at little dic...k fug..l.y niggaz losing sleep over my comment, lol morons jump off a cliff like I freaking cares and i am as fly as they come, even though I have people on my throat telling me everyday am beautiful the mirror is my prove, I don't need to be told, I thank the all mighty he made me well. Face fine as hell, hair long, tummy flat as fu..c k, hips big and sexy azz phatt as shii. .t downright sexy. And why in God's name will i come on nairaland looking for a man, nonsense since when did I fancy Nigerian man? God forbid bad thing I rather turn gay. Bulls. ...t.

oh common! stop all dese !!! yea God made u sexy but DAT Shud not swallow ur head and increase ur pride!
besides God also made everyone handsome and beautiful....rokiatu NO ONE IS UGLY!!! grin grin grin grin grin AND mind u...davido is not handsome!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Only : Guy Leaks Private Video Of A University Big Girl / Di’ja Vs Seyi Shay, Who Got The Biggest? (must See Photos) / See Photos Of Olamide’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.