Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Wenger Vs Mourinho .....the Push..! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger Vs Mourinho .....the Push..! (573 Views)

Wenger Vs Mourinho - The War Of Words / Jose Mourinho : The Best Football Coach In The World / My First Ever Contribution As A Sports Analyst: Benitez Vs Mourinho: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Vs Mourinho .....the Push..! by mimelord(f): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2014
The rivalry between Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho and Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has taken another turn for the worst as both "Class A" football manager had their plate full and being under pressure to make the best out of this season.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has stated he does not have any regrets in pushing Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho during the Gunners’ 2-0 loss at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, BBC reports.

The two rival managers were involved in a touchline argument after Blues defender Gary Cahill made a hard challenge on Alexis Sanchez.

Wenger explained his perspective, saying: “ What is to regret after that? I wanted to go from A to B and somebody confronted me without any sign of welcome.

“B was get to Sanchez to see if he was injured. Was it a push? A little one. You can see
Read more »
http://fastflexer..com/2014/10/wenger-vs-mourinho-push.html

1 Share

Re: Wenger Vs Mourinho .....the Push..! by eunisam: 6:48am On Oct 06, 2014
They don't need this.let your kids do that in the play ground.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nations Cup Qualifiers / Who Has Had The Better International Career - Messi Or Ronaldo? / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.