Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? (3761 Views)

Nigerian Starlet Sets A Superb Record This Weekend / Nasarawa United Ends Kano Pillars 201 Games Unbeaten Home NPFL Record / Do You Think Chelsea Deserve To Be The Champoins Of England This Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
Greatihex:
your reason
Premiership is d most difficult league$where any team can beat any other team+fatigue from playing in other competitions$d national team will take its toil.
But I really wish we can achieve such but it is pretty hard.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Premiership is d most difficult league$where any team can beat any other team+fatigue from playing in other competitions$d national team will take its toil.
But I really wish we can achieve such but it is pretty hard.
it wl b difficult. Bt, arsenal did it.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2014
Ichel:

Are you a chelsea fan?
4 sure
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2014
ezeonline2:
Watin chelsea dey do na IGG (initial gra-gra)
what then do u think wl happen later?
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Alexcollins(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2014
It won't be long again. Man united will take care of it dis month.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by austinereds(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2014
don't worry when they play liverpool them go lose.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by tuffgongjo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Greatihex:
it wl b difficult. Bt, arsenal did it.
Bpl was not so challenging like it is these days.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mods!!!
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Teams wi find it difficult to deal wt chelsea's attacking talents. If an opposition team tries to limit d influence of fab nd costa, it wl create space 4 d dangerous hazard 2 exploit, cus he is a 1 man squad. Talk more of oscar nd william. E no go easy.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Who be this ones
Na wuna break am? Chelsea hasn't lost a game this season folks. Played 7 (won 6 drawn 1) tongue

2004 season Arsenal had 27 wins and 11 draws (not 100% sure though) tongue
juventus broke that record
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by dicksj93: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2014
snrman:
juventus broke that record
oga u dey sleep?juventus dey epl?
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by dicksj93: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Ah hope Chelsea break it...buh hell no!u can onli tok about d record wen we stay unbeaten wit two matches left.. for now,its a case hoping for d best n expecting d worst
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Chelsea Still on course, after a draw with man u.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Chelsea set to extend their unbeaten run in d Epl when they take on QPR today saturday 1 Nov. 2014 at stamford Bridge. If they avoid defeat, they will have played 10 matches unbeaten in d epl, and wl receive the prize that comes with achieving such fit.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by dapzyadix(m): 4:53am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2014
Another chance 4 chelsea 2 further extend their unbeaten run. When the face liverpool today at 1:45 pm (anfield)
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
The unbeaten run has further been extended. Chelsea beat west brom by 2 : 0. Courtesy of goals from costa and hazard; setting a new chelsea record for an unbeaten run in all competition in a season. Up blues!
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by ferdinandex: 1:37am On Nov 23, 2014
I see it as a possibility... And i av ma reasons.
A Weakened Chelsea team without a certified forward challenged for the EPL last season without loosing to any of the top clubs. Loosing to Clubs that are only bottom of the League. Losses wch came as a result of Lack of a Centre Forward. During the Transfer window, dey quickly addressed dis issue and brot in Costa whohas begun well by scoring Goals. Helping them to Win @ the Stadiums dey lost points last season. The only team i would av put ma money to beat dem (Man City @ the Ethihad) didnt do dat. Instead, it ended a draw. As it stands now, dey've played all their top fixtures and still remain unbeaten. I've watched the team play.. And I dont tink any smaller club can Beat dem dis season. I know Injuries and Red cards may come in eventually, but from what i've seen, Dis Chelsea Side will hardly loose a game dis season. Instead of loosing, dey'll prefer to park the bus and get a point. The Only way they can loose would be thru a last gasp Goal or Probably playing one or two man down or wen complacensy sets in. But all things being equal as it is now, Chelsea would Go all the way unbeaten this season.... I can bet dat.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2014
ferdinandex:
A Weakened Chelsea team without a certified forward challenged for the EPL last season without loosing to any of the top clubs. Loosing to Clubs that are only bottom of the League. Losses wch came as a result of Lack of a Centre Forward. During the Transfer window, dey quickly addressed dis issue and brot in Costa whohas begun well by scoring Goals. Helping them to Win @ the Stadiums dey lost points last season. The only team i would av put ma money to beat dem (Man City @ the Ethihad) didnt do dat. Instead, it ended a draw. As it stands now, dey've played all their top fixtures and still remain unbeaten. I've watched the team play.. And I dont tink any smaller club can Beat dem dis season. I know Injuries and Red cards may come in eventually, but from what i've seen, Dis Chelsea Side will hardly loose a game dis season. Instead of loosing, dey'll prefer to park the bus and get a point. The Only way they can loose would be thru a last gasp Goal or Probably playing one or two man down or wen complacensy sets in. But all things being equal as it is now, Chelsea would Go all the way unbeaten this season.... I can bet dat.
strong point.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
It continues. 14 and still counting.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by BrokenTV: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
And result finally came crashing courtesy of newcastle.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by Greatihex(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2014
BrokenTV:
And result finally came crashing courtesy of newcastle.
dats the premier league.
Re: Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? by dotcomnamename: 1:48am On Dec 15, 2014
ferdinandex:

STORY lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refree Sacked For Ignoring Foul Plays That Made Barca Win Psg / NBA Picks!!! / Visit Nigeria Football League Official Website And You Will Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.