Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) (10541 Views)

Super Clean 2012 Triumph Speed Tripple Powerbike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ademola7 finally leaves Nairaland for us. Chai!

So, this issue can no longer be solved online here on nairaland. Na wa
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
^^^
My brother, Ademola's case is way beyond nairaland.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2014
I sometimes wonder on my own what kind of things go through the mind of characters like Ademola. Saddening to note that he doesn't believe what he is doing is wrong. How can a young man, yes Ademola is in his thirties, lose so much integrity, honesty and credibility so early?
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MOBBDEEP: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
andresia:
I sometimes wonder on my own what kind of things go through the mind of characters like Ademola. Saddening to note that he doesn't believe what he is doing is wrong. How can a young man, yes Ademola is in his thirties, lose so much integrity, honesty and credibility so early?

I thought you are through with him & that he has settled you
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

I thought you are through with him & that he has settled you

Not yet.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by FlokenisAuto: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
onatisi:
some points comes to my mind when I see situations like this , how will someone pay 6k dollars to an agent for auto preorder when you can get the same car in nigeria at the same amount or just a little higher? Most of the time the difference is just maybe 100k or a little higher, secondly even if you will be paying 10k or 15k dollars then you must have done enough investigation about the company or person . Just because someone advertises on nairaland and seun allows the person to advertise doesn't mean such person is truth worthy.I have again noticed that nigerians love to blame others for their failures,errors and mistakes . Most of the time the difference between the pre order vehicles and those in nigeria is very small and even at times cheaper in nigeria. If you have 15k dollars to buy a car ,why can't one do his or her own research online buy and ship, nigerians need to understand that the world is now a global village ,you can buy a car in the usa from nigeria and have it shipped down to nigeria without the use of agents,many of those auto pre order agent don't even go to the usa to buy ,they are right there in nigeria,how many of them are in usa or the countries they buy from. Until people start doing the right thing the right way ,they will keep making mistakes and people like demola will keep on feasting on them .

There is nothing wrong with pre-ordering a car through an agent. You only need to verify by visiting the physical address or sending a person trustworthy to visit on your behalf before paying your money. The fact remains that you cannot buy good cars from many of the online sites without having an auto related license; this makes it difficult for individual buyer. Pre-order is not all about getting price reduction but the quality of the cars. Most of the cars in Nigeria car shops had been tampered with in one way or the other. Ademola Adeosun only bite off more than what he could chew by giving people ridiculous prices and they were falling for it.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2014
My people! Finally!!

After a very painful long drawn battle, I finally collected my cash from Ademola.

The IPO (doff my cap for him) handling my case called me on Thursday and informed me that after a much dramatic hide and seek, many lies and

deceits, locked up in their cell, the man paid my complete cash.

I really appreciate the efforts of the security guys. They were professional and efficient in handling the matter, we all know the kind of person Ademola is.

I must thank ALL that shared in my pains while it lasted, once again, your prayers and words of encouragement kept me going. Thank you all!

Together, we stood for justice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2014
For those who have not followed this case; links below will also help to know how far I have come:

https://www.nairaland.com/1879407/pre-order-truama-ademola-triple-autos

https://www.nairaland.com/1967300/mistakesmy-reasons-solution
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Andresia, good to know you got your money..
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by DUNKA(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Big congrats i know it must have not been easy. Hope other people will learn from yr experience and shine their eyes b4 any pre order is done

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2014
Burger01:
Andresia, good to know you got your money..

Yeah bro, but at very great cost apart from all d risk involve in travelling long distance. To be modest, I must have spent close to 200k in order to recover my 500K. Bottom line, that dude will think twice before trying to fleece someone like me. He got it really hot from me
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2014
DUNKA:
Big congrats i know it must have not been easy. Hope other people will learn from yr experience and shine their eyes b4 any pre order is done

Thanks bro. One thing that I find curious is that so many pple have fallen victim to same fellow, yet none deemed it fit to shout out but rather choose to remain silent allowing more pipul (including me) to fall victim. It was only when I came out to reveal what has been happening to me that some of them came out. My coming out also prevented many from falling victim.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2014
^^^
Pity. And yet lotta people out there yet to collect or recover their monies back from Ademola.. It's well..
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
andresia:

Yeah bro, but at very great cost apart from all d risk involve in travelling long distance. To be modest, I must have spent close to 200k in order to recover my 500K. Bottom line, that dude will think twice before trying to fleece someone like me. He got it really hot from me
Congrats.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ishilove:

Congrats.

Thanks dear. E no easy at all
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MOBBDEEP: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2014
andresia:

Thanks bro. One thing that I find curious is that so many pple have fallen victim to same fellow, yet none deemed it fit to shout out but rather choose to remain silent allowing more pipul (including me) to fall victim. It was only when I came out to reveal what has been happening to me that some of them came out. My coming out also prevented many from falling victim.

I PM-ed you but I didn't get any response.
Kindly send me your e-mail address.
A post about my ordeal with him is on your thread.
I need your help seriously.
He's owing me 562K.
I have been thinking, up to the point of causing me depression, how to get my money back.
My mail address: seyiogundipe@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by femmy2010(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

He's owing me 562K.
I have been thinking, up to the point of causing me depression, how to get my money back.
Thank you.

[b]I really pity you and feel your pain.
More than half a million is a whole lot.
Mr Ademola would certainly not know peace as he has taken peace away from a fellow human.
Mr Ademola is about loosing a Container loaded with 4cars to Customs Auction and am sure those vehicles too are owned by Nairalanders too.
It still baffles me why someone would collect money from client and spend it all on personal use. Damm the guy really has liver ooO.
My advise is that you involve the police to recover your hard earned cash.
If you need a pointer in the right direction then call me.

The punk ass dude owe me N520,000 too as balance of shipping a container with a 2013 BMW,1999 Camry,2002 Camry and a 1999 Accord. and just recently told me to go ahead with anything I can do as he has no interest in clearing the container.
I would do my best to get the said container Gazetted to me but I just wonder what tales he would tell the owner of the cars in the said container?
Dude is wickeddddddDD[/b]
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2014
femmy2010:

Mr Ademola would certainly not know peace as he has taken peace away from a fellow human.
Mr Ademola is about loosing a Container loaded with 4cars to Customs Auction and am sure those vehicles too are owned by Nairalanders too.
It still baffles me why someone would collect money from client and spend it all on personal use. Damm the guy really has liver ooO.

The punk ass dude owe me N520,000 too as balance of shipping a container with a 2013 BMW,1999 Camry,2002 Camry and a 1999 Accord. and just recently told me to go ahead with anything I can do as he has no interest in clearing the container.
I would do my best to get the said container Gazetted to me but I just wonder what tales he would tell the owner of the cars in the said container?

QED @the bolded
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

He's owing me 562K.
Thank you.

you got a mail
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by femmy2010(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2014
andresia:

QED @the bolded

lol
The guy is indeed wicked. lol
Good you gave him in the language he understands.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy ending for you andresia.

I just hope other business men are learning from this rise, rise and crashdown of trippleA. Enough lessons to learn.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MOBBDEEP: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2014
andresia:

you got a mail

Thanks & God bless you.
I will surely act on your mail Sir.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by otunbakolawole(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2014
@Andresia, Congratulations! @Mobbdeep, God will help you recover ur money. @Femmy2010, U know what to do na. @ all, I believe this ademola's case is a lesson to us all. I remember the first time Ademola's came here, he was open and honest, only God knows what happened to him. A Lot of people called him to retrace his steps, obviously he's gone astray. May God touch him o. #Don'tDull
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MOBBDEEP: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2014
femmy2010:

He told me about the container & the contents all along.
The problem was that it seemed as if the container accumulated demurrage whose value was more than the the content's.
Hence, no seeming profitable wisdom in clearing the container.
There was even another container/vehicle that was in your custody which he changed the deed title in order to settle another female debtor of his.
He really messed up.
How to recoup my cash is my major problem.

In fact, the plan was to clear the 1997 Accord & then balance him 300K which I was ready to give him considering that Honda Accord Bulldog is way overpriced at total money value of 850K, aside the time wasted (about 7 months) & the emotional/psychological turmoil.
He rubbed fresh highly-concentrated salt into my injury by asking me to forward the 300K first before getting the car.
In order not to potentially get burnt 2nd time, I erred on the cautious side.
Told him to clear first & then I'll pay him.
But he simply could not come up.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by femmy2010(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

He told me about the container & the contents all along.
The problem was that it seemed as if the container accumulated demurrage whose value was more than the the content's.
Hence, no seeming profitable wisdom in clearing the container.
There was even another container/vehicle that was in your custody which he changed the deed title in order to settle another female debtor of his.
He really messed up.
How to recoup my cash is my major problem.

In fact, the plan was to clear the 1997 Accord & then balance him 300K which I was ready to give him considering that Honda Accord Bulldog is way overpriced at total money value of 850K, aside the time wasted (about 7 months) & the emotional/psychological turmoil.
He rubbed fresh highly-concentrated salt into my injury by asking me to forward the 300K first before getting the car.
In order not to potentially get burnt 2nd time, I erred on the cautious side.
Told him to clear first & then I'll pay him.
But he simply could not come up.

Why would he even allow consignment ordered in accrue demurage/storage in the first instance when he was paid for it?
The guy is un-repentant and doesn't deserve been pitied.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by femmy2010(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2014
@ all, I believe this ademola's case is a lesson to us all. I remember the first time Ademola's came here, he was open and honest, only God knows what happened to him. A Lot of people called him to retrace his steps, obviously he's gone astray. May God touch him o. #Don'tDull [/quote]

One could have problem with a car but when it becomes a fleet(ship bringing them didn't sink ooO) then it becomes disturbing.
The guy was simply living life with clients hard earned cash .
1 thing he doesn't know is that even peeps he cheated doesn't take action he certainly wouldn't be able to cheat nemesis cos he would loose triple of what he has taken away from other.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2014
femmy2010:
@ all, I believe this ademola's case is a lesson to us all. I remember the first time Ademola's came here, he was open and honest, only God knows what happened to him. A Lot of people called him to retrace his steps, obviously he's gone astray. May God touch him o. #Don'tDull

One could have problem with a car but when it becomes a fleet(ship bringing them didn't sink ooO) then it becomes disturbing.
The guy was simply living life with clients hard earned cash .
1 thing he doesn't know is that even peeps he cheated doesn't take action he certainly wouldn't be able to cheat nemesis cos he would loose triple of what he has taken away from other.

You really understand dis guy very well. He was simply living large on other people's sweat.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by krystal101(f): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmmm... If you don't mind sending me a mail, can buy 1 or 2 of them then pay twice. If you accept PM me, jes to help so your money won't waste

femmy2010:

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by femmy2010(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2014
krystal101:
Hmmmm... If you don't mind sending me a mail, can buy 1 or 2 of them then pay twice. If you accept PM me, jes to help so your money won't waste

my money wont go to waste.
It would take a couple of months to get it Gazetted to me.
That much i know.
Would certainly keep in touch and let you know when it hopefully becomes mine.

Thanks .
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by femmy2010(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2014
andresia:

You really understand dis guy very well. He was simply living large on other people's sweat.

Yes i got to understand him over time.
The annoying thing he like saying "Nigerians don't appreciate".
I am always like ,what the Bleep? They gave you cash to help them procure their desired vehicle and they wont appreciate.
Thank God Lagos is not Texas suburb ,he would have been gunned down grin
I did came to the Station at Adekunle when you first locked him up about 4weeks ago and he was still acing all proud and showing off some fake Zenith bank check he claimed was issued to him by a client .
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2014
femmy2010:

Yes i got to understand him over time.
The annoying thing he like saying "Nigerians don't appreciate".
I am always like ,what the Bleep? They gave you cash to help them procure their desired vehicle and they wont appreciate.
Thank God Lagos is not Texas suburb ,he would have been gunned down grin
I did came to the Station at Adekunle when you first locked him up about 4weeks ago and he was still acing all proud and showing off some fake Zenith bank check he claimed was issued to him by a client .

grin grin grin grin grin

Your head dey there!! The dude was just brandishing the fake check but I knew all along the charlatan was just trying to bamboozle the policemen. I told my IPO to ignore his rantings, nobody gave him a check, it was all fake and he was just acting up.

So you where at the station where I locked his ar.se up? lol
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by femmy2010(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
andresia:

grin grin grin grin grin

Your head dey there!! The dude was just brandishing the fake check but I knew all along the charlatan was just trying to bamboozle the policemen. I told my IPO to ignore his rantings, nobody gave him a check, it was all fake and he was just acting up.

So you where at the station where I locked his ar.se up? lol

I was suppose to pick up some of my cash from him that day.Said he was around Adekunle and i said i would come to meet him so i don't get another excuse of heavy traffic or "SNOW" block the road grin.
Almost there he told him he was in Adekunle Police station,i was like Whatttttt? so i made a trip from Tin-Can to Adekunle for nothing.
He was behind the counter when i got there and was like telling the IPO that he was owing me too and that i have been understanding(I felt like kicking his mouth that minute but kept my cool).
was there for about 10mins,he encouraged me to leave that he would cash the check on Monday and remit my then Balance of N720k.
If Mr Ademola tells you Good morning,one should go outside to affirm this claim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inspired Autos Did It Again! ( Bmw 323i COJA series Pre Ordered) / 2021 Model Lexus Lx570 Super Sportz Toks Super White / 2002 Toyota 4runner ( 1.850m ) Toks ****MINT***

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.