Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Mysterious 419 TRICK. Have You Ever Experienced This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious 419 TRICK. Have You Ever Experienced This? (539 Views)

Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos. / What Is The Worstest Pain You Have Ever Experienced? / Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious 419 TRICK. Have You Ever Experienced This? by KDOniyide(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2014
Dear all,

The past few days has been terrifying as my phone won't stop ringing, calls from people I don't know asking me for details of a promo message I purportedly sent.

It all started lastweek Monday 29th, September 2014 when I received a text message from an anonymous number asking me to call a particular number to claim a N200,000 from loyal milk promotions. Of course I knew it was a scam but I called still and insulted the reciever who happens to be a female. She tried to convince me it was genuine but I didn't listen.
One minutes later, a man called me with thesame number I called and said am stu*pid in pidgin English. I sent him a text message threatening to trace his identity and get him arrested.
Just exactly 30 minutes later, I started receiving calls from people asking me for details of the text message I sent to them. Since then, I've Benn receiving not less than 20 calls a day.

The question now is, did they forward their calls to me or included my number in their text messages? Could they be the ones calling?

How do I stop the calls please? Have you ever experienced it?

Please help!

Attached is the screen grab of the text message.

Re: Mysterious 419 TRICK. Have You Ever Experienced This? by vincent561(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2014
I think u should call the customer service and complain asap before things get worst.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Nigeria Known For? / One Word For This BABY / Please Help A Brother,i Need Your Votes-this Is A Matter Of Life And Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.