Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch (1489 Views)

Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / The Real Nigerian Housewives Of The United Kingdom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by samstels: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
Please house , what are your views.
I think it makes them lazy.
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by jnrbayano(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2014
samstels:
Please house , what are your views.
I think it makes them lazy.

YESSSSSS!

With mighty emphasis!!
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2014
I've got one!

Yea yea, I'm lazy like that. . . undecided

8 Likes

Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by amtheone(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2014
To some yes. To some no.
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by since2005(f): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
I don't think so
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by SAMBARRY: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Whatever men.i have a house help and if it makes you think I am lazy well that's ya gadamn opinion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Depends
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by slimyem: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Depends on how you look at it...
I'm not lazy if I truly need one and If I can afford it,why shouldn't I enjoy it?
The importance of having a help is so it brings you ease at least a little...or would you not sign up for something that'd bring you just that?
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by anselm791(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2014
Wait, isn't that the whole point of getting one?
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Katier00(f): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2014
I need them mainly to baby sit my kids when am out , you know in today's world a woman is not allow to be house wife so we need help sometimes
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2014
See them guys shouting yes.... I must have a househelp oo, atleast for minor things like help me get this, washing plates etc.... Since I was born till now, we hv had househelps in my house, my mum isn't lazy neither are we.....I can only reconsider if my husband is willing to help "always", not just when he feels like... I can't go beyond my power ooo, work plenty for house esp when kids are involved. ..

These guys shouting yes are those that believe women should do every chore without complaint afterall it's their natural duty undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by MabraO: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
I don't want no house help in my home
Case closed
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Daresh(f): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Well it depends on how you use your maid or stewards. I never wanted a maid but I realized I Would have to get one because I can't do everything myself. As a mom with 2 young children, if I'm cooking and I notice salt don finish, going out to get some becomes an issue. Will I leave them and go or carry them with me?

I also had the task of sweeping and mopping a 3 bedroom house everyday because my baby was still crawling. Then I had to entertain my son, and still earn money. Pray tell am I a witch? I didn't sleep till after midnight most nights. Because I always had so much to do I didn't have time to play with my family.

Date night was even a big deal, what to do with the kids and all that

Now my maid cleans the house (albeit terribly, I do a much better), she runs little errands, buy bread, egg, vegetables, boil yam.

I cook, go to market and face my business. I now have free time to do more important stuff, making money and bonding with my family. I pay her for her work so it's a win win situation. FYI I hired an adult, I don't do child abuse.

4 Likes

Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by adebayour26: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Even if u av a househelp, they responsibilities of the wife should remain unchanged....like cooking the husband's food.
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Cant contain my joy when i got one last week. Assuming i can foot d bill comfortably, i will go for 2.
My house is very big and an elder that needs 24 hours supervision and care is involved.
Already, it has caused me a lot so i gat no choice than to employ a megad and househelp.
Life is not easy o.
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
adebayour26:
Even if u av a househelp, they responsibilities of the wife should remain unchanged....like cooking the husband's food.
What stops u the so called man from entering d kitchen?

Jeez!, what mentality?
My hubby enters kitchen and cook, wash plates, do pratically everything in d house. Babysits and recently stopped sleeping with our baby so is he now less than a man of the house?

No wonder most marriages go down d drain.

My daddy, bros(bros own was worst, he washes bitter leaf ) and all d men in my house and environs cook excellently well. Its on nl i'm seeing woman do this and that while men are d ogas doing nothing.
Shioor!
What do u people call marriage sef?
Bondage for d woman and enjoyement for d dude?

A lady left her papa house, answers ur name, lost her identity, kids answer ur name, u pound her every night, carry belle, left work to take care of ur house and kids yet u cant help d little u can?

May thunder fire those modafukas!
Ndi iberibe!

14 Likes

Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by ireneidiva(f): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
What's up with these nairaland men and lazy women thread!

2 Likes

Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Who cares?

As long as what needs to be done gets done.

3 Likes

Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by KanwuliaJara: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
I think so. . . . Just like it made the men folk lazy from their mommas' assseeeezzz! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
moca:
u pound her every night

Your husband pounds you every night?

So sorry
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
MabraO:
I don't want no house help in my home
Case closed
Hope you will be willing to help your wife?
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by MabraO: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Hope you will be willing to help your wife?

Where my help is required is on d bed
Nd she's gonna get all of it
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
MabraO:

Where my help is required is on d bed
Nd she's gonna get all of it
Alright Sir... cry cry cry cry
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by adebayour26: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
moca:

What stops u the so called man from entering d kitchen?

Jeez!, what mentality?
My hubby enters kitchen and cook, wash plates, do pratically everything in d house. Babysits and recently stopped sleeping with our baby so is he now less than a man of the house?

No wonder most marriages go down d drain.

My daddy, bros(bros own was worst, he washes bitter leaf ) and all d men in my house and environs cook excellently well. Its on nl i'm seeing woman do this and that while men are d ogas doing nothing.
Shioor!
What do u people call marriage sef?
Bondage for d woman and enjoyement for d dude?

A lady left her papa house, answers ur name, lost her identity, kids answer ur name, u pound her every night, carry belle, left work to take care of ur house and kids yet u cant help d little u can?

May thunder fire those modafukas!
Ndi iberibe!
ehhhhhhh!!!!

We dey fight?

You are only getting me wrong, woman. I've never said anything that made it a taboo for the man to enter the kitchen and of course I still respect d fact that d wife is not a maid, u should do things together and in fact, you can buy gadgets that will help her like washing machine, blender, grinder and d likes, so don't get me wrong.
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
adebayour26:

ehhhhhhh!!!!

We dey fight?

You are only getting me wrong, woman. I've never said anything that made it a taboo for the man to enter the kitchen and of course I still respect d fact that d wife is not a maid, u should do things together and in fact, you can buy gadgets that will help her like washing machine, blender, grinder and d likes, so don't get me wrong.
Now u r talking!
I will give u a kiss for this! kiss
I will never get u wrong again my dearest kiss
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by adebayour26: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
moca:

Now u r talking!
I will give u a kiss for this! kiss
I will never get u wrong again my dearest kiss
funny you.......glad you understood me.
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by walemadu: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2015
NEED A RELIABLE AND DEPENDABLE DRIVERS, NANNIES, MAIDS, STEWARDS, OFFICE SUPPORT STAFFS ETC? CONTACT HASPOL JINIM RESOURCES TODAY! &*

Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na money dey fall my hands... I need a gardener, gatemaN, laundryman, nanny, househelp.

This will come to pass IJN.

Lazy ko !
Lazy ni!!
Re: Does Having A House Help Or Steward Make Housewives Lazy Especially In The Kitch by lilmax(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
As if you need a prophet to tell you

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advise Please / Things You Must Teach Your Kids / Facts About Cheating Wives And Cheating Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.