Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Futminna Prospectus Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna Prospectus Only (588 Views)

Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only / Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China / A B U Zaria(sbrs Prospectus)Have To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Prospectus Only by complexman: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2008
Good day my fellow NAIRALANDER,i just want to inform you guys that the FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ,MINNA REMEDIAL form will be closing soon VERY SOON so for those that are interested and have not purchase theirs should try and do so before the ending of next week, for more information or asistance you call me to this line 08059265805

(1) (Reply)

To All Awoites! / Waec Certificate / We Are Born To Do This And Dat Is Why We Derived Joy In Making Our Client Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.