Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Price Per Spec - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price Per Spec (431 Views)

Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 2 Spec And Price, MT6795 Helio X10 Octa-core, 4G For 25k / Techno Y5 Spec? / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Per Spec by Jorosat: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
This thread is meant to see if we are aware of the price we're paying for the different smartphones available in ther market.

a 5.0 smartphone can go on the open market from a bottom price of 18000 NGN to 30000/35000 NGN depending on the specifications.

Does people really appreciate features such as Gorilla Glass? 13mp camera with good optics? Battery duration? screen type? Memory......or are people just looking at design and brandname?

Do people really sit down and compare specifications or just go to the normal Tecno model and off we go?
Re: Price Per Spec by epoxide(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jorosat:
This thread is meant to see if we are aware of the price we're paying for the different smartphones available in ther market.

a 5.0 smartphone can go on the open market from a bottom price of 18000 NGN to 30000/35000 NGN depending on the specifications.

Does people really appreciate features such as Gorilla Glass? 13mp camera with good optics? Battery duration? screen type? Memory......or are people just looking at design and brandname?

Do people really sit down and compare specifications or just go to the normal Tecno model and off we go?

As for me, I look at specifications firstly then brand name because if its a brand with bad history , i don't venture e.g infinix zeros specs made me pause for a while but haba it's infinix na (aka pressing iron...lol) so I pass by and finally price!

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready Lasuites-infinix Coming To You / Phone Theft / 30000 Mah Power Bank For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.