Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo (1807 Views)

A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches / List Of Players Suarez Will Never Bite..... / Pictures Of Players When They Were Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo by Seequadry(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Future Ballon d'Or winners. A list of players who can de-throne Messi and Ronaldo

After four time Ballon d’Or winner Lionel MessI tipped his Barcelona team mate Neymar to win the award in the future, we thought we’d take a look at some of the pretenders trying to get involved in the two horse race to be crowned the world’s best player and end Messi and fellow footballing juggernaut Cristiano Ronaldo’s reign of dominance.

neymar:- Barcelona/Brazilian

Suarez:- Uruguay/Liverpool/barcelona

arjen robben-- Netherland

bale:-- wales/Madrid

di maria:- Argentina/R madrid

Diego Costa:- Spain/ Chelsea/ athletico Madrid

john Mikel obi;-- Nigeria

nuer:-- Germany/Bayern M

muller:-- Germany/Bayern

these are my shortlist kindly add yours
Re: Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo by Daniel2802(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
if mikel wins it, then my mama na virgin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo by MoyoGENERAL: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Seequadry:
Future Ballon d'Or winners. A list of players who can de-throne Messi and Ronaldo

After four time Ballon d’Or winner Lionel MessI tipped his Barcelona team mate Neymar to win the award in the future, we thought we’d take a look at some of the pretenders trying to get involved in the two horse race to be crowned the world’s best player and end Messi and fellow footballing juggernaut Cristiano Ronaldo’s reign of dominance.

where is Hazard?

1 Like

Re: Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Seequadry:
A list of players who can de-throne Messi and Ronaldo

Op do you know what you are talking about?
Re: Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo by kimco(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mikel obi? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhaha
Re: Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo by bluepanther(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Iheanacho should b on that list instead of Mikel.
Re: Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hazard, Di Maria, Neymar
Re: Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo by naijaboiy: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Is it the same mikel obi I know
Re: Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo by Ichel: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Seequadry:

Op, you must be smoking something.
Re: Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo by spanzed(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
OP u got me laffin Mikel obi ko..No be hin mates dey dere,,Robben is not getting any younger I don't think he can smell the award...he should be 30+ I sopox..thou' a good candidate to take over

(1) (Reply)

100%Sure Betting Tips 9/10/2015 / Whatsapp Group For Stakers / There Is A Payday For Every Hustler..bet9ja Don Rescue Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.