Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why Don Jazzy Isnt A Don Revealed In The Book-donjazzyfied - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Don Jazzy Isnt A Don Revealed In The Book-donjazzyfied (524 Views)

Why Don Jazzy Doesn't Produce For Artistes Outside Mavins. / D'banj Isnt In Illuminati! Neither Kanye Nor Jay-z! Its A Publicity Stunt! / Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don Jazzy Isnt A Don Revealed In The Book-donjazzyfied by splendidkenni: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
If you are looking for one of the most influential showbiz personalities and entrepreneurs out of Africa, Don jazzy will make the list .Kehinde Ajose, respected journalist, publicist, and sought after talent development strategist has released the cover of his n ew book titled: ’Donjazzyfied’…lessons drawn from Don jazzy on how to move from ‘Best kept secret’ to becoming a ‘Don’ in your field.

“This brave book is not about Don Jazzy in the end but about an understanding of our struggles with dreams, desire to succeed, guidelines for achievement of dreams, and the answer to that secret doubtful questions we have been battling with over our dreams. Don jazzy is an inspiration that left me with much admiration and one question; "Why should I fear to succeed”? said Kehinde Bankole, respected Nollywood actress who starred in Kunle Afolayan’s recent movie ‘October 1st’

http://mojidelano..com/2014/10/cover-of-kehinde-ajoses-new-book.html

(1) (Reply)

Video: Mariah Carey Gives Horrible Perfomance At New York Event / Transfer Of Music From 1/4" Reel Tape To CD, Flash Drive, Or Memory Card / VIDEO PREMIERE : Veecko Kyngz - My Cap Rmx Ft. Sound Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.