Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Awkward Moments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Awkward Moments (3771 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? / Awkward Moments On Nairaland!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Awkward Moments by saasala(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Can you remember any awkward moment you've had in the past? Please share. I will go first.

Mine:

That awkward moment you ask your brilliant 2 year old son to recite letters a-z in the presence of your visitors and he starts looking like slowpoke, only to recite it correctly immediately they left
Re: The Awkward Moments by Ekiseme(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin
Re: The Awkward Moments by iceberylin(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
ŤĤÁŤ ÁŴĶŴÁŔĎ MŐMĔŃŤ ŴĤĔŃ ÚŔ ŤŔŶĨŃĞ ŤŐ ŴĨŤĤĤŐĹĎ ŦÁŔŤ ĨŃ ŦŔŐŃŤ ŐŦ ŶŐÚŔ ČŔÚŚĤ embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moments by KingTom(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
The awkward moment when your dad is calling you and you're not answering only to barge into your room and see you lipsrsealed with vaseline grin
Re: The Awkward Moments by godofwar666(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:
The awkward moment when your dad is calling you and you're not answering only to barge into your room and see you lipsrsealed with vaseline grin
what were tou doing with the vaseline Pls fnsh your story, some ladies are interested?
Re: The Awkward Moments by sirjohnson(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
That awkward moment you bragged to last 1 hour only to come 1 second after inserting your "you" into her "she"
Re: The Awkward Moments by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
iceberylin:
ŤĤÁŤ ÁŴĶŴÁŔĎ MŐMĔŃŤ ŴĤĔŃ ÚŔ ŤŔŶĨŃĞ ŤŐ ŴĨŤĤĤŐĹĎ ŦÁŔŤ ĨŃ ŦŔŐŃŤ ŐŦ ŶŐÚŔ ČŔÚŚĤ embarassed

Omo, na real awkward one o

Re: The Awkward Moments by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
iceberylin:
you mean my fart? undecided
Re: The Awkward Moments by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
That awkward moment when you offer someone your favorite food just to be nice (you're expecting a "No. Thanks" reply) and they take it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moments by KingTom(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
That awkward moment when you call your GF and her dad picks, You'll be like, sorry wrong number grin grin
Re: The Awkward Moments by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
That awkward moment when you don't understand a joke and try and pretend you do by laughing

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moments by Kezifils(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
That Awkward moment when ....

You have nothing to comment.

2 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moments by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
That awkward moment when the person you're staring at catches you and you quickly have to change your eye direction grin
Re: The Awkward Moments by Kezifils(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
That awkward moment when ur crush waves in ur direction and u wave back only to realise she was waving at someone behind you.
Re: The Awkward Moments by Kenzico(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
That awkward moment wen u answer ur name only to find out u have d same name wit ur next door neighbour
Re: The Awkward Moments by LOC1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
That awkward moment when you are seated with about 10 people around a round table and you are given a fork and knife to disect a fat chicken lap nd you are like
What is this? because you have no experience on that.
Re: The Awkward Moments by cupidora(f): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2014
This one happened to a friend of mine,while we were seated in a large hall for a conference,she took a selfie,as she turned her phone to see the picture,she screamed then turned to look behind thats hw one grumpy-looking elderly man was just fuming seriously. The man didn't find it funny. grin grin cheesy cheesy I laff ehn!

(1) (Reply)

My Packs, My First Post Here, Ladies.. My Packs Cool Or Not / Who Can Teach Me How To Put My Signature In The Forum Platform / 7 Months Old German Shepherd Urgently For Sale, Asking Price 20k See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.