Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Please. Where Can I Buy This And What's The Cost ? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please. Where Can I Buy This And What's The Cost ? (1335 Views)

Would You Buy This? / R4i SDHC 3ds–why You Should Buy This For The Game Console / Who Knows The Cost Of Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please. Where Can I Buy This And What's The Cost ? by richeso: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
as the title says, am seriously looking to buy this gaming kit.
from the picture below. the car seat and wheels is really fun.

anyone have idea?

Re: Please. Where Can I Buy This And What's The Cost ? by teeowo: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
I have the wheels for sale sire, not new tho can be used for PC and console games
Re: Please. Where Can I Buy This And What's The Cost ? by richeso: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
teeowo:
I have the wheels for sale sire, not new tho can be used for PC and console games
Any picture pls ? And price for it.
Re: Please. Where Can I Buy This And What's The Cost ? by richeso: 1:34am On Oct 09, 2014
pleassssseee help me ooo, direct me where to buy such in the picture oooo
Re: Please. Where Can I Buy This And What's The Cost ? by teeowo: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
richeso:

Any picture pls ? And price for it.

Okay would send a pixs when I get home
Re: Please. Where Can I Buy This And What's The Cost ? by richeso: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
i have found a site where they sell it..

thanks for your help bro.
Re: Please. Where Can I Buy This And What's The Cost ? by deepo: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2014
Which site abeg

(1) (Reply)

Gamers! Enter Here And Lets Share Games! / Who Loves Winning Eleven As Much As I Do? / Which Racing Game Is Best On Pc Suggest With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.