Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? (834 Views)

Wives Of Nigerian Comedians; Who Is The Most Beautiful Amongst Them? / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth / Pictures Of Nigerian Stand Up Comedians: Who Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? by Talent6ix: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Musicians and comedians who are the best entertainers ?As for me I will say comedians.
what about you?..which among the two are the best entertainers?
Re: Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? by ogaofficer(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Comedians. Stand up NIGERIA i love that guy called AKPORORO.
Re: Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? by adet991(f): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
comedian
Re: Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? by constance500: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Comedian ofcourse
Re: Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Comedians. Trevor Noah is hilarious.
Re: Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Comesian undecided
Re: Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? by ebolablast: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
na sexologicians b d best
Re: Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? by Barayeks(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Comedians. Trevor Noah is hilarious.

yea, he really is but he repeats his jokes a lot
Re: Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? by Umarbaseet(m): 12:34am On Oct 07, 2014
Comedian. I like Akpororo nd I go die jokes.
Re: Musicians And Comedians Who Are The Best Entertainers? by 0nyegame(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2014
i go with our comedians on the other hand most of our musicians normally sing rubbish on stage

(1) (Reply)

[music] 2face Ft. Sir Victor Uwaifo – Lesse Passe / Photos: Arsenal Star "Ozil’s" Girlfriend Packs Out Following Cheating Accusation / Miley Cyrus Goes Topless Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.