Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone (2170 Views)

Tinubu To Kachikwu: You’ve Insulted Nigerians, Apologise Now / If You've Ever Offended Or Insulted Tpia, You Can Drop Your Apologies Here / How Do You Feel When Insulted By Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Rapsainot(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2014
iceberylin:
Ĩ ĴÚŚŤ ŴÁlk ÁŴÁŶ

ĔЖČĔPŤ ŶŐÚ ŚĹÁPPĔĎ Me angry
and if they slapped you in the right, you turn the left?
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I sabi the thing well - when I want to grin
U must be a street fighter o

see this street fighter, forming good girl...nsogbu dikwa! angry
street fighter ke o was a kid then trying to show my muscles and ruggedness datzall. grin
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
and if they slapped you in the right, you turn the left?
lols u be jesu. grin
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Rapsainot(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2014
samflexxy:
lols u be jesu. grin
jesu is my role model grin
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
jesu is my role model grin
lols so if person slap you you go turn the other side collect another one ba
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Rapsainot(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2014
samflexxy:
lols so if person slap you you go turn the other side collect another one ba
no if I turn the other side, na gun I wan bring out
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
no if I turn the other side, na gun I wan bring out
now you are talking like a black nigga.
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Rapsainot(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2014
samflexxy:
now you are talking like a black nigga.
How has been the day bro? Hope you're enjoying It?
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
kinda my day reeks of boredom n urs
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Rapsainot(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
samflexxy:
kinda my day reeks of boredom n urs
let me just say it's the same here... Home alone though sad
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
let me just say it's the same here... Home alone though sad
my roomate don waka jor so only me day with my ps3 dey chill
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by priscaoge(f): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I sabi the thing well - when I want to grin
U must be a street fighter o

see this street fighter, forming good girl...nsogbu dikwa! angry

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy I am a Nun oooo grin i don't know How to fight mbok cheesy
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy I am a Nun oooo grin i don't know How to fight mbok cheesy
lols a nun in romance section what is this world turning into grin
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
good morning bro
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by priscaoge(f): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2014
samflexxy:
lols a nun in romance section what is this world turning into grin

It's turning into a Romantic World wink wink
Re: How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:

It's turning into a Romantic World wink wink
lols I don't wanna be in such a world hope you went to church or romantic church

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Adrianne Lewis- The Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! Take A Look :) / Giftal Weekly Earning I / Do You Know The Exact Time And Day Of The Week You Were Born ? Please Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.