Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Please Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Create A Forum! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Please Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Create A Forum! (714 Views)

Let Me Build A Forum Website For You At Just N5,000 Naira Only / Set Up A Forum Like This One With Just 15,000 / Pls I Want To Add A Forum To My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Create A Forum! by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2008
Please can anyone tell me how I can create a forum. Is there a software or something to get one up and running?
Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Create A Forum! by fransois2(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2008
What do you need a forum for? There some basics things you need to know before you can think of building/owning a forum. A forum is more than what you might have in mind, you need to gather enough information including the subjects of interest and you have to be versatile too.
In short it is not a subject you just dabble into because you heard it is a mean of making money.
Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Create A Forum! by dexed(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2008
These days achieving desired goals isnt as hard it used to be. Register for this free host(no ads) lafreehost. 0lx . net it has fantastico installer for over 5 forum scripts. If u hav any problems at all, create a support ticket in ur cpanel mentioning my username here on nairaland i'ld personally help u out.
Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Create A Forum! by webbiz: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2008
if you know it talk or make you just said no idea!
my friens, to design forum is very easy but the true many neber kow is that FORUM IS FREE! consider this nairaland with igoldforum, the only thing that special in it is SCRIPT,WHICH YOU CAN GET FOR FREE!
I HAVE ALRDEDY EBOOK ON THIS FROM STEP TO STEPS.
TALK TO ME IF INTERESTED ON
THANKS
Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Create A Forum! by daveemuobo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2009
creating a forum isnt difficult.U might just need to be grounded in PHP5,know a lil bout MYSQL for your databases, and then get forum scripts using google.
IPB,VBULLETIN,PHPBB and SMF to me are the best forum scripts.Our great Nairaland was built with SMF.
Building it isnt a problem, whats d problem is what the forum should contain. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting / Web Designer Needed / I Hereby Introduce To You, Double Edge Technologies.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.