Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. (5337 Views)

Check Out 10 Best Apple Product Invented By Steve Jobs / Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. / Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ositainklord:

so u couldn't get a credit card and you could afford an iPad?
which ipad ? iPad 1? u want first class performance from 2010s iPad?
I have my credit card linked to my icloud acct successfully. I BUY the music and apps that I like. jail breaking wasn't an option cos I'm not a criminal.
stick to android and pirate all you want.
I use an iPad 4 BTW, and its been smooth sailing all the way.
Its an ipad 3 32gb
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kk4:
Let me teach you a trick I have been using on my ipad.
Whenever there is a new ios update, I check if evasion can jailbreak it. If they can, I will just jeje subscribe mtn daily plan and download the latest version from google (don't ever update your ipad directly from the device). Back up my file on itunes or ifunbox then install the downloaded ios with my pc. After installation I'll then jailbreak and restore my files..
If there is no jailbreak for "new" ios, don't update your device. Ipad sucks without jailbreak

Apple does not sign ios 7 again so I am stalk with ioS 8
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by adeoladrg(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Apple products are not for poor folks. If you know you don't have the apple know-how, then move onto android and stop spewing gibberish.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by holusormi(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Well I don't know about you, but ever since I started using apple products , av been very happy with it , I was also an android fanboy before but when I started with apple ,, damn !!! I almost cried ,, and if you ever dream of enjoying your apple iphone or iPod or iPad etc ,,,you must jailbreak it ,, it's true that apple has senseless restrictions but jailbreaks helps to fix everything ,, there's virtually nothing I can't do on my iphone ,, I installed sooo much tweaks from cydia and it's been smooth sailing all the way , as for people complaining of not being able to buy apps , any Nigerian ATM card will work , just go to your bank and ask them to activate internet banking on your ATM and you are good to go ,,

Jailbreak is a way of life, a culture, a respect for Earth & understanding.. It's not meant for everyone.. You have to feel the calling.
I've always said the iPhone is the greatest device on Earth.. It has changed our lives forever... and then I discovered jailbreaking & Cydia and life was blown away 1,000x's further!
Jailbreak4Life!
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
^he probably just started using

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Carol1987: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2014
http://unlockicloudactivationlock./ This page can help whit unlock icloud activation problem
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Kk4(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
bossmini84:

Apple does not sign ios 7 again so I am stalk with ioS 8
eyah. Sorry
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
banjicom:

Be like say na Dat one sure pass o, I will use d 18k buy one small tecno, at least dat one no go Get Icloud for head.....cheesy
grin grin
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by holusormi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
spotit:
^he probably just started using

Ode ni e bro
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
holusormi:

Ode ni e baba mi. i be olodo rabata.. ati mama mi..mumu ode
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by phazotron(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
apple too get wahala...... dat iz d number 1 reason wey no fit make me buy apple product lai lai!

ANDROID FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!
ANDROID IS KING!!!!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE ANDROID!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Hisolak(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
spotit:
that phone can be fixed using a very archaic screw and nut method. a phone repairs professional needs to open the phone, separating the battery and other parts(mem) for sometime, or even attaching bits of your phone to another iPhone bits for sometime and then coupling back...i wouldn't explain further than this, but this has helped in fixing gadgets that even the original products' helpdesks couldn't even solve
From your response so far i bliv you know much about ds product, i just got an iphone 5s as a gift from a friend from Sweden but needs unlocking. Though it comes wt d sim used over dia and i know d name of d network but d least am charged for unlocking here in Akure wia am based is #22,000 which i think is outrageous. Can you pls advise on what to do.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by Ayire(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
banjicom:
Mine own experience was even more bad......I mistakenly bought an icloud locked iphone 5s from olx.com, When I contacted d guy through whatsapp he said I should restore it.

I didn't know d Mad guy was lieing, after I took it 2 an engineer d engineer told me I will spend upto 30k to remove d icloud account of the former owner.

Now the phone is useless....

I can't even contact d olx guy anymore, he has blocked me from whatsapp and his number has been switched off since last month.

Wld you like to sell it if yes how much?
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by banjicom(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ayire:

Wld you like to sell it if yes how much?

Sold it already bro.
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by godwinkessi: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2014
banjicom:

Nobody is willing 2 buy d phone from me, they are all afraid they told me d phone might be a stolen phone. Only one person is willing 2 buy it for 18k.

And u won't Believe dis is d phone I bought for 48k after a lot of begging.

Right now I feel like d most Stupid guy on Earth.

I'm interested if the only problem it has is to unlock the iCloud. Pls where do u reside? I need to get in contact with u ASAP
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by banjicom(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
godwinkessi:

I'm interested if the only problem it has is to unlock the iCloud. Pls where do u reside? I need to get in contact with u ASAP

I reside in Akure,
Ondo state to be precise
Re: Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. by godwinkessi: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
banjicom:

I reside in Akure,
Ondo state to be precise

I stay in owerri. Can u sell me the phone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 / 20 Amazing Nature Photos That Will blow your mind / Watch Tv On Your Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.