Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Worst Schools In Nigeria? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Schools In Nigeria? (19083 Views)

Floods Bring Snakes To Schools In Delta / Secondary Schools In Anambra Go For Two Weeks Midterm Break? / Need: Excellent Secondary Schools In Festac/amuwo Odofin Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by tall2ce(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Doclight:
so what makes the difference?
If state unis can still glamour why not others

They charge much yet nothing...
Count Lasu out,if it is bad roads it is because of massive construction going on presently, if its school fees it has been reversed to 25000naira,if its radio station its d first state university radio station so wats your problem,if its cultism it has reduced and Neva has a student been killed on campus for 9years now and two students have been shot inside unilag campus dis year a 2:2 student in lasu is a potential 2:1 in most federal uni ask unilag student dey know beta of how students who left Lasu came dusting dem@ lag.I am 400l student in lasu and I can tell u my course mate was a first class student in unilag at his final year in 2008 but he helped a colleague wrote carryover he was caught and eventually rusticated ask me his cgpa in lasu studying same. course is 3.89 Lasu maybe hard but Neva a bad sçh even tope who left lasu after having 3.92 in 100l now 400l in unilag has 4.48 now in sociology.Lasu law students have been outstanding in law schools year in year out .Lasucom is ranked 5th best college of medicine in Nigeria.how is lasu worst someone tell me
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Spiff20(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Doclight:
front gate is so not catchy, so annoying....

Structures- ok
surroundings- small but ok.

But i don't really see anything good about the school.

You spent a 4yrs course 6yrs and more
front gate better than imsu, surrounding bigger than imsu, system fixed now u can graduate in 4years. Tu compres`
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Pasca07: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
tall2ce:

Count Lasu out,if it is bad roads it is because of massive construction going on presently, if its school fees it has been reversed to 25000naira,if its radio station its d first state university radio station so wats your problem,if its cultism it has reduced and Neva has a student been killed on campus for 9years now and two students have been shot inside unilag campus dis year a 2:2 student in lasu is a potential 2:1 in most federal uni ask unilag student dey know beta of how students who left Lasu came dusting dem@ lag.I am 400l student in lasu and I can tell u my course mate was a first class student in unilag at his final year in 2008 but he helped a colleague wrote carryover he was caught and eventually rusticated ask me his cgpa in lasu studying same. course is 3.89 Lasu maybe hard but Neva a bad sçh even tope who left lasu after having 3.92 in 100l now 400l in unilag has 4.48 now in sociology
see ur mouth,what do u mean by NEVER HAD ABOUT ANYONE KILLED IN THE SCHOOL FOR THE PAST 9YEARS?hope u still remember ''DAMOCHE'' who was killed inside the school premises?

2 Likes

Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by gabrielmorinho(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
Unical

Ops mean the worst not the best universities.
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by makkitush: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
flawlessS:
Unizik
sharap.unizik is one of the best.
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by makkitush: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
0nyegame:
my friend stop saying what u don't know cos as am talking to u now a lot work is going on in imsu.it was politice that put imsu in that shape and is not that the school was that bad in terms of structures bt now everytin have been resolved.just visit imsu soon and see new structures urself.
hahahahahaha,imsu is the worst.
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Sepp360(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
HouseOfBalloons:
maybe na parklane u see talk say esut fine. If na esut agbani and campus 3 in enugu you talk say get good infrastructure, you are on a long thing. Most of the projects the former enugu governor started have been abandoned.
nne, can u sincerely count the abandoned project you're talking about? Are you aware that esut is one of the nigerian universities with the most convinient and comfortable hostels, both for males and females. I can proudly count the number of structures standing in that school. That's a school i visit regularly!

I actualy wasn't talkin abt campus 3, thou it's not dat badt!
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by tall2ce(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pasca07:
see ur mouth,what do u mean by NEVER HAD ABOUT ANYONE KILLED IN THE SCHOOL FOR THE PAST 9YEARS?hope u still remember ''DAMOCHE'' who was killed inside the school premises?
Gather your facts damoche was shot at school gate not inside school e be like say u no know say Lasu marshals dey harmed with guns too
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
FrancisTony:
UNIBEN angry
UNIBEN ko UI ni..
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
zicoraads:
University of Abuja, Abuja is the worst thing to have happened to tertiary education in Nigeria. And to think that the school is in the centre only makes it more embarrasing.

No structures, corruption everywhere. Even the buildings at the Psite are mostly substandard and the work is too slow.

For me, UniAbuja trumps em all.
When I first heard of that UniAbuja, I thought it was the best uni in Nigeria... Until when I started learning recently that it is one of the worst unis in Nigeria...And it seems their worsened state is growing everyday...This university is a federal one located in the capital of Nigeria...The president is even supposed to be involved in the administration of the school...In truth, dat school is supposed to be d best in Nigeria..It's a pity the school is in this derogatory state....What an aberration.
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
I used to hear in the past that AAU was among the worst unis in Nigeria. Since I haven't seen anyone in this thread tag AAU as one of the worst unis, it means the school is improving tremendously...Thumbs up for AAU...
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
makkitush:
sharap.unizik is one of the best.
you shut up

1 Like

Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Spiff20(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
flawlessS:
you shut up
The both of you should shut up.
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Spiff20:
The both of you should shut up.
Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Leitner: 12:32am On Oct 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

OAU is so local and shitty jor. Bush Ife girls without class ni.

Ask Sisiafrika nau. Ebola infested school with lotsa bat breeding everywhere.

Mtcheew! angry
OAU,shitty and Local?

Are you on drugs?

Agree with UNIBEN though. If pesin carry you go that school and no tell you where you dey go beforehand. On sighting their main gate,I swear,if you no first think say na Hell you wan enter,you go think say na one maximum security prison you bin wan enter.
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2014
`Actually, you need to see my school - Nnamdi Azikwe University Of Hell Fire Candidates, Northern Pastafaria is the worst university there is.
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 08, 2014
I use to think ANSu now OOU was the worst school one can attend but i have come to understand its all about the individual not the school.
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 08, 2014
Sepp360:
nne, can u sincerely count the abandoned project you're talking about? Are you aware that esut is one of the nigerian universities with the most convinient and comfortable hostels, both for males and females. I can proudly count the number of structures standing in that school. That's a school i visit regularly!

I actualy wasn't talkin abt campus 3, thou it's not dat badt!

stop defending mediocrity
how can someone say campus 3 is not that badt....that shiT hole!
Pls travel out of enugu biko make your mentality change small.
Thank God for parklane.
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Sepp360(m): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2014
chidyhels:

stop defending mediocrity
how can someone say campus 3 is not that badt....that shiT hole!
Pls travel out of enugu biko make your mentality change small.
Thank God for parklane.
you see the problem with Nigerians? That i speak good of esut doesn't mean i school there, or dat i reside in enugu; why such an irrational conclusion about my "mentality"?

Anyway, thanks for the advice, i'll definitely travel to some other places, one of my hobbies!
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Pasca07: 6:07am On Oct 08, 2014
tall2ce:

Gather your facts damoche was shot at school gate not inside school e be like say u no know say Lasu marshals dey harmed with guns too
Armed with fire arms indeed,all i know is dat he was shot at lasu
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by davidmascot(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

OAU is so local and shitty jor. Bush Ife girls without class ni.

Ask Sisiafrika nau. Ebola infested school with lotsa bat breeding everywhere.

Mtcheew! angry
This guy again?
Always looking for attention hope you don gain admission sha?
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
davidmascot:
This guy again?
Always looking for attention hope you don gain admission sha?

Are you stupid? Did I quote you?

Btw both of us, who's seeking for attention?
Why not try minding your business? Mtcheew angry
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by abokikhalifa: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2014
Doclight:
exactly my point.
Their fees are very high, yet sub-standard.
Its really so uncalled for.
for your information, the fee has been drop to it normal pay and am very sure that LASU is one of the best stat university in Nigeria. So what is ur point?
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by davidmascot(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

Are you stupid? Did I quote you?

Btw both of us, who's seeking for attention?
Why not try minding your business? Mtcheew angry
You are already a veteran on nairaland........... For rubbish posts..
Incomplete without this "you are always a bad loser"
#stophating OAU
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2014
davidmascot:
You are already a veteran on nairaland........... For rubbish posts..
Incomplete without this "you are always a bad loser"
#stophating OAU

Three words for you, 'Go and die'.

People knows that I was joking and you're taking it serious.

Or, Is OAU and UNIBEN the worst school? Isn't it obvious they don't fit there? Eranko undecided
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by davidmascot(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

Three words for you, 'Go and die'.

People knows that I was joking and you're taking it serious.

Or, Is OAU and UNIBEN the worst school? Isn't it obvious they don't fit there? Eranko undecided
"God and die" "Eranko" ?? I can see that you don't have morals.
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2014
davidmascot:
"God and die" "Eranko" ?? I can see that you don't have morals.

Morals for who? You? If I hear.

Because we dey Nairaland, you think say we be mate? undecided
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by DavidHunds(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

lol guy ur signature funny but true, btw abeg stop ur e-war, no let girls dey laff una
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by DavidHunds(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2014
Worst? Maybe oou
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by davidmascot(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

I was doubting b4,bt u actually convinced me.
I REST MY CASE.
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Sepp360:
you see the problem with Nigerians? That i speak good of esut doesn't mean i school there, or dat i reside in enugu; why such an irrational conclusion about my "mentality"?

Anyway, thanks for the advice, i'll definitely travel to some other places, one of my hobbies!

Mentality isn't so distant from your comment. For addressing campus 3 as not that badt says alot. Keep a pics of campus 3 while partaking in your hobby. Shalom
Re: Worst Schools In Nigeria? by Sepp360(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
chidyhels:

Mentality isn't so distant from your comment. For addressing campus 3 as not that badt says alot. Keep a pics of campus 3 while partaking in your hobby. Shalom
Shalom is more than just simply "peace"... It is a complete peace, it means contentment, wholeness, well being and harmony. I can't find those features in our interaction.

By the way, you can still learn how to pass a message across without being rude about the whole thang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) / LAUTECH: The Best University Indeed / ₦40 Billion Allowance: ASUU Defends Sharing Formula, Varsity Workers Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.