Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Lindaikeji 's Blog Gets Shut Down By Google?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lindaikeji 's Blog Gets Shut Down By Google?? (1030 Views)

10th,20th,30th,40th And 50th Persons To Comment On The Blog Gets...n20,000 Each / I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / The Best Blog In Nigeria Is Nairaland Not Lindaikeji Nor Bellanaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lindaikeji 's Blog Gets Shut Down By Google?? by Temix(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
So I had a nap this evening and immediately I woke up, checked nairaland o see whats new, then lindaikeji. as usual, was shocked when I got a google 404 error, did a little checking with google, and got this
Google To Shut Down Linda Ikeji’s Blog Over Copyright Infringement
Share1
2 Share0 0 Tweet93
linda ikeji turns 34. 360nobs.....,

Nigerian blog queen Linda Ikeji has been accused of being a lazy blogger who got lucky, as she has being accused by people in the past of just doing a simple job of copy and paste on her blog site.

Recently, a social media analyst on Twitter {@MrAyeDee} informed the general public that Google has finally responded to his protest about Linda Ikeji using his content without compensating him or giving recognition to the original author along with other infringing works of other authors.

According to present reports, it is observed that some posts on Linda’s blog between yesterday and today are visibly missing from her blog.

According to source, Linda’s personal blog is currently worth about N140million annually (ads and sponsored posts) and also listed among Nigeria top 10 most visited
http://www.360nobs.com/2014/10/google-to-shut-down-linda-ikejis-blog-over-copyright-infringement/
Re: Lindaikeji 's Blog Gets Shut Down By Google?? by Descartes: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
@Poster blackmail does not pay angry
Re: Lindaikeji 's Blog Gets Shut Down By Google?? by Temix(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
@Poster blackmail does not pay angry

Balckmail ke? I lurv lindaikeji just to be clear, googla na your friend
Re: Lindaikeji 's Blog Gets Shut Down By Google?? by Descartes: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Temix:

Balckmail ke? I lurv lindaikeji just to be clear, googla na your friend
Am on the site now. You bloody liar
Re: Lindaikeji 's Blog Gets Shut Down By Google?? by Temix(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Descartes:
Am on the site now. You bloody liar

I guess u r still on the site now retard
Re: Lindaikeji 's Blog Gets Shut Down By Google?? by Descartes: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Temix:

I guess u r still on the site now retard
ok
Re: Lindaikeji 's Blog Gets Shut Down By Google?? by typearls(f): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2014
wow, it happens to be my favorite site and blog, i dont go anywhere else

(1) (Reply)

Man Sues Ex-wife Over Ugly Children And Wins / 7 Signs You Are In The Midst Of The Wrong People! / What Do You Understand By This Selfie? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.