Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. (1528 Views)

How To Identify An Average Student In The University / Help! My 3 Year Old Cannot Identify Letters And Numbers / How To Identify Fake Admission In Nigeria Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. by Tonylyte(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls, if u rep benue state polytechnic, ugbokolo, or anyone with clue about the school should identify here, i've got few questions to ask. new entrants(2014) are welcomed too. Your responses will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
proudly benpolite....

1 Like

Re: Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. by Tonylyte(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
samflexx:
proudly benpolite....
U re welcomed bro. Plz can i ask u few questions(means of admission into pre-nd, departments and tuition fees)?
Re: Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tonylyte:

U re welcomed bro. Plz can i ask u few questions(means of admission into pre-nd, departments and tuition fees)?
right,go ahead with your question.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. by Tonylyte(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
samflexx:

right,go ahead with your question.
I saw on line where it was stated that the purchase of form(N3,000) should be done on or before friday 10th of this week, i dont know how true this information is? Can one purchase form in the school? Do u do elect/elect? Pls, how much should one budget for admission into pre-nd for elect/elect? I know my questions may be too contemporaneous, but if u do me a favour to answer them, i'll remain grateful. Thanx in advance.
Re: Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tonylyte:

I saw on line where it was stated that the purchase of form(N3,000) should be done on or before friday 10th of this week, i dont know how true this information is? Can one purchase form in the school? Do u do elect/elect? Pls, how much should one budget for admission into pre-nd for elect/elect? I know my questions may be too contemporaneous, but if u do me a favour to answer them, i'll remain grateful. Thanx in advance.
Yea,am studying building technology,i actually never went through pre-ND,,cant really talk much about it except my collegues who went through it,,we are presently on strike caused by our selfish governer,,but i will advise you to get evry neccessery info from the school or UBA otukpo branch or ugbokolo branch....thanks
Re: Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. by Tonylyte(m): 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
samflexx:

Yea,am studying building technology,i actually never went through pre-ND,,cant really talk much about it except my collegues who went through it,,we are presently on strike caused by our selfish governer,,but i will advise you to get evry neccessery info from the school or UBA otukpo branch or ugbokolo branch....thanks
Thanks bro. I shall be leaving yala, ogoja for ugbokolo by his grace tommorow. Abt the strike, i am not oblivious of it. How much is your school fee? Do u pay per semister or annually? Thankx.
Re: Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Tonylyte:

Thanks bro. I shall be leaving yala, ogoja for ugbokolo by his grace tommorow. Abt the strike, i am not oblivious of it. How much is your school fee? Do u pay per semister or annually? Thankx.
school fees is paid annually,,its differs from department to department..fees are not uniform,some course pay lesser,,,,elect/elect doesnt pay the same with civil engr..

1 Like

Re: Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. by Tonylyte(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
samflexx:

school fees is paid annually,,its differs from department to department..fees are not uniform,some course pay lesser,,,,elect/elect doesnt pay the same with civil engr..
I have gone there and came back bro. Your informations were useful. The man responsible for the receival of forms was not around-after that long journey. I met with guys that came from far distance to submit their forms as well, all to no avail. I left my form(filled) with a reliable source i met there to help me submit it....i dont know if it works like that?
Re: Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tonylyte:

I have gone there and came back bro. Your informations were useful. The man responsible for the receival of forms was not around-after that long journey. I met with guys that came from far distance to submit their forms as well, all to no avail. I left my form(filled) with a reliable source i met there to help me submit it....i dont know if it works like that?
Reliable source??Dont know how reliable that your source will be..submitting in person is essential,just make sure you are incontact with the person with your form..goodluck
Re: Anyone Repping Benpoly Here? Identify Please. by Tonylyte(m): 6:07am On Oct 10, 2014
samflexx:

Reliable source??Dont know how reliable that your source will be..submitting in person is essential,just make sure you are incontact with the person with your form..goodluck
I do contact him, i just did ystday....i knw his house and i will go there when i confirm from him that the man is on sit. Thank you bro.

(1) (Reply)

[ENGLISH LANGUAGE] Some Grammatical Mistakes And Corrections / Procedures For Obtaining Federal Poly Nekede 2015/2016 Admission Forms Into HND / LASU 2015/2016 Post Utme And DE Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.