Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourhino Who Is A Greater Manager. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourhino Who Is A Greater Manager. (481 Views)

While Tribunal Is Flogging Wike Today Mourhino Is Receives His Share (photo) / A Greater Nigeria Without Me?...impossible!!! / Arsene Wenger`s 13 Years In Transfers: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourhino Who Is A Greater Manager. by soochukwu(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
shocked :oThis question has been a serious piece of contest as to who is a more outstanding manager of the game of soccer,their inputs and achievements,this great house can contribute to this argument concerning Wenger and MOU. Please read below arguments for and against for this individuals.Who has won who? Has mou ever played football? Like i said earlier, he has been given victory out of nothing and he is swollen headed. Since he is not humble, sorry for him. He should take a cue frm Jurgen Klopp or Diego Simeone. These ones earned success.You've always been a one sided football follower,I beg ur pardon who is Prof?the perennial loser to Mou?it seems u didn't watch the match if u did then u should 've know that Wenger intruded into Mou's technical area,u always talk about (TOUT)I hope u can now know who the (tout) is! ur so called prof.The Ref was obviously lenient with him otherwise he should 've been sent to the stand for an unsportmanly behaviour THEY WERE NOT GIVEN SUCCESS!Can stupid mou use the resources wenger has used during the last decade, to achieve top 4 ? The fool was in RM for 3yrs ,with the best players in the world, at his disposal , yet la decima was beyöd his reach. He is still taking swipe at Madrid players many mnths after leaving the club. What manner of man? I don't regret calling him names. He deserves to be called unprintable names. U guys better leave me to do better things wt my time and stop talking about an 'empty vessel'. Hahahaha! I can go on n on. Don,t provoke me more o!!
Re: Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourhino Who Is A Greater Manager. by boombay(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
mourinho: 3 champions league
wenger: none

12 meetings: mourinho won all the 12 meetings ,no draw....

who is better?grin

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourhino Who Is A Greater Manager. by hybridtm(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Guy..which guy question b dat....Lagos and benin.
.which fine pass
Re: Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourhino Who Is A Greater Manager. by MykLANNY(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Both are them na garri.. Just dat mourinho was processed with hot water to become 'eba' while arsene winger was processed wit cold water so he is still 'garri'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'Chibok Girls Would Be Surely Released On Monday'- Boko Haram / Nine Parenting Foundations / You Never Know What A ‘little’ Act Of Kindness Can Bring To You. Read These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.