Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Landmark Hotels In Uk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Landmark Hotels In Uk (934 Views)

Landmark Corporate Realty Limited Is Recruiting / Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Landmark University 2015 / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landmark Hotels In Uk by Debbyug(f): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
pls,just i got an appointment letter from landmark hotels in UK after there online interview a week ago. I have been asked to pay for my work permit,National insurance@airworld travel and tour while the pay for my flight ticket and other things I would need as an employee...need ur advice
Re: Landmark Hotels In Uk by coolsegun2002: 5:24am On Oct 07, 2014
Debbyug:
pls,just i got an appointment letter from landmark hotels in UK after there online interview a week ago. I have been asked to pay for my work permit,National insurance@airworld travel and tour while the pay for my flight ticket and other things I would need as an employee...need ur advice

Well...its look like well constructed scam to me.....this is it babe...no company, I repeat no company..will demand money from u if ur service is needed..even in naija that these employers treat graduates like crap....they will never ask u to pay for anything in the course of getting a vacant position..some good companies even pay ur transports cost...this is land mark we r talking about..one of the best hotel in the uk..running since 1899...
It could be two ways actually...1) pure scam dey just want u to pay into one naija account nd u'll never hear from them......2) this one happened to relative late last yr...a dubai architecture company interview her in just a week of applying for a job. she got the job..she wasn't asked to pay anything though..only for her to get there nd it's a high class prostitution arrangement.she was monitored watched like a prisoner taken from one client to anoder..lucky her they drove by nigerian embassy one day nd that was way out..she escaped nd ran into the embassy..that was how she landed MM alive..but am 95%sure this ur case is number 1) since they are asking u to pay...but on the other hand it's just my opinion I could be wrong...nd u might be on ur way to the UK to start a new life..

1 Like

Re: Landmark Hotels In Uk by seagullbabz(m): 5:49am On Oct 07, 2014
You got a detailed answer, so nothing to add. No genuine coy asks you to pay anything. At worse they will do all the payments and then bond you for a number of years.... besides work permit and national insurance when i'm sure they haven't even asked if you have an international passport, nor sent in an application for your visa. Just find work in naija first before goin for uk jobs. Even uk pple dey find jobs for their country
Re: Landmark Hotels In Uk by Debbyug(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
coolsegun2002:

Well...its look like well constructed scam to me.....this is it babe...no company, I repeat no company..will demand money from u if ur service is needed..even in naija that these employers treat graduates like crap....they will never ask u to pay for anything in the course of getting a vacant position..some good companies even pay ur transports cost...this is land mark we r talking about..one of the best hotel in the uk..running since 1899...
It could be two ways actually...1) pure scam dey just want u to pay into one naija account nd u'll never hear from them......2) this one happened to relative late last yr...a dubai architecture company interview her in just a week of applying for a job. she got the job..she wasn't asked to pay anything though..only for her to get there nd it's a high class prostitution arrangement.she was monitored watched like a prisoner taken from one client to anoder..lucky her they drove by nigerian embassy one day nd that was way out..she escaped nd ran into the embassy..that was how she landed MM alive..but am 95%sure this ur case is number 1) since they are asking u to pay...but on the other hand it's just my opinion I could be wrong...nd u might be on ur way to the UK to start a new life..
Thanks a bunch...I have done a thorough research on them and found out its a scam..I got d real landmark human resources managers email Nd sent her the details DAT they sent to me Nd she confirmed twas a scam..that many people have fallen victim of this Mr Edwin Thomas who always claim to be d land mark HRM by extorting peoples money and the annoying part is DAT d name Edwin Thomas was the man who invented electric bulb and has been dead and buried for years...thanks dear
Re: Landmark Hotels In Uk by Debbyug(f): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
coolsegun2002:

Thanks a bunch...I have done a thorough research on them and found out its a scam..I got d real landmark human resources managers email Nd sent her the details DAT they sent to me Nd she confirmed twas a scam..that many people have fallen victim of this Mr Edwin Thomas who always claim to be d land mark HRM by extorting peoples money and the annoying part is DAT d name Edwin Thomas was the man who invented electric bulb and has been dead and buried for years...thanks dear..
Re: Landmark Hotels In Uk by Debbyug(f): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
seagullbabz:
You got a detailed answer, so nothing to add. No genuine coy asks you to pay anything. At worse they will do all the payments and then bond you for a number of years.... besides work permit and national insurance when i'm sure they haven't even asked if you have an international passport, nor sent in an application for your visa. Just find work in naija first before goin for uk jobs. Even uk pple dey find jobs for their country
thanks dear....its true they are some maggots .

(1) (Reply)

AERO / Makido Film Of Vienna Looking For Nigerian Interns / Latest Graduates And Experienced Personnels Vacancies At Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.