Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. (1669 Views)

Ini Edo Delicious Bread Bakery Closed Down In Ogudu Lagos After Divorce / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Linda Ikeji To Be Penalized By Google For "Copy And Paste" (see Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by femiasaolu2014: 12:34am On Oct 07, 2014
Anyone on twitter right now would know that a certain user going by the handle @mrayedee has sent a petition to google to shut down lindaikeji..com due to unauthorized usage of his intellectual material. Kindly check his timeline for tweets about this issue. It seems Ms Linda had actually seen this coming and actually registered a domain name lindaikejionline.com as far back as 2013. I did a simple WHOIS and this is what i found.

Kindly note the bolded sections:
The email and address use to register the domain name are actually the same ones she is using on her blog, although she used a pseudonym to register it. It also seems that our Ms Linda lives in Ikate in Surulere. grin
Plagarism doesnt pay!!!........in the end.

Domain Name: LINDAIKEJIONLINE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1838407037_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2013-12-08 16:15:12
Creation Date: 2013-12-08 16:15:12
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-12-08 16:15:12
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Edna Ndukwu
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 42 onibuore street , Ikate, Surulere, Lagos.
Registrant City: Lagos
Registrant State/Province: N/A
Registrant Postal Code: 23401
Registrant Country: Nigeria
Registrant Phone: +2348163941957
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: lindaikejiads@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Edna Ndukwu
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 42 onibuore street , Ikate, Surulere, Lagos.
Admin City: Lagos
Admin State/Province: N/A
Admin Postal Code: 23401
Admin Country: Nigeria
Admin Phone: +2348163941957
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: lindaikejiads@gmail.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Edna Ndukwu
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 42 onibuore street , Ikate, Surulere, Lagos.
Tech City: Lagos
Tech State/Province: N/A
Tech Postal Code: 23401
Tech Country: Nigeria
Tech Phone: +2348163941957
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: lindaikejiads@gmail.com
Name Server: NS1.ICECOOLCONTRACTS.COM
Name Server: NS2.ICECOOLCONTRACTS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-10-6T23:00:00Z
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by Bekwarra(m): 12:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Just in case
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by ogaofficer(m): 1:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Aiit.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by mistuurfabulous(m): 1:40am On Oct 07, 2014
Okay.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by naijaboiy: 1:51am On Oct 07, 2014
What is all this

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by Justeenaleo(f): 2:06am On Oct 07, 2014
O bwoi
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by oluwaiffymi(f): 2:11am On Oct 07, 2014
I knw some wicked people would be happy to hear this.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by amakufrancis(m): 2:39am On Oct 07, 2014
what ah bad news coming
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 07, 2014
All these because she bought a range rover?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by Drsnives(m): 3:43am On Oct 07, 2014
Wonders shall never end..wait first, watin concern me
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by NaLaugh: 5:48am On Oct 07, 2014
WOW!!

How dumb can people be?

How da heck does a petition from ONE person result in this title?

"Linda Ikeji's Blog to Be Closed Down By Google."

Did Google contact you to inform you of their decision to close down the blog?

The chance of it happening in this case is = ZERO.

I don't visit her blog, and i don't care if or not it exists. However, your thread should be moved to the Bullshit section.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by 8ightball: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2014
zzz
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by lottoe(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2014
oluwaiffymi:
I knw some wicked people would be happy to hear this.
My dear, nothing is wicked in this case. You cant eat you cake and expect to have it. Look at it this way, how do you labour for something and another person reap your fruit of labour.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by 8ightball: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
NaLaugh:
WOW!!

How dumb can people be?

How da heck does a petition from ONE person result in this title?

"Linda Ikeji's Blog to Be Closed Down By Google."

Did Google contact you to inform you of their decision to close down the blog?

The chance of it happening in this case is = ZERO.

I don't visit her blog, and i don't care if or not it exists. However, your thread should be moved to the Bullshit section.
Seems you spoke faster than you could think. methinks
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. by Doncontra(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Tontolet Shares Market Movie Scene Photos / Joesph Benjamin Fans❤️ Whats Your Favourite Joeph Benjamin Movie / Meet The Lady Representing Nigeria At The Miss Globe International Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.