Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,511 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah (23383 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2014
look who is talking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Anybody can act in Nollywood, that ofcourse is the reason we have more actors than viewers in Nollywood. Any occupation that doesnt require special knowledge is bound to go watery. Any body can act gateman role, anybody can act sex role, anybody can act madman role.

Until Nollywood stake holders start writing challenging scripts that only professionals on those fields or people who are very intelligent can research and act, it will remain a 'stomach infrastructure' venture.

Ramsey Noah, I dont know how you are surviving, but from what you are saying, Life must be tough on the lover boy on screen. Go and learn how to act a spiderman role. Not everyone can pull off that, then you will be special.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by seanswitch(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2014
There's always a leadership problem everywhere. From NURTW to Actors Guild.
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by Bennyberry(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2014
& so?
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by uche988(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Ok. I don hear.
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by skimarvel: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2014
So what should we do
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by holax: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2014
I brb, let me book this space first
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by popson1st: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2014
..including you Ramsey Noah
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2014
RockMaxi:
Past or present, glory na glory better than none. angry cool
true talk

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by gtimedcityboy(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2014
The industry is bleeding
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by NaLaugh: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Gepheral:
This is a case of ''Pot calling kettle black''

He says, “Many Nigerian actors live on their past glory. The truth is that many of us (actors) don’t make money from film-making or movies any longer. There is the show part, but there is actually no business side to Nollywood any longer.
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by gabicon: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Mr Nouah has got a point nollywood lack structure, piracy is killing the business, truth be told they have the capability of doing great movies if the renumeration is better. If the Growth process is allowed to take its natural cause we will have better stories, better acting, and better industry the like of tade Ogidan, Tunde kelani ,kunle Afolayan and our lovely amaka igwe (rip) are indicators that better financing, and low piracy can produce tremendous resource. Its my opinion that we haven't even scratched the surface of our entertainment industry yet which has the potential of becoming a billion dollar industry a clear example of this phenomena is the Bollywood industry.
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by kay29000(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2014
iceberylin:
Ĩ ĤÁŤĔ ŤĤÁŤ ĨŃĎÚŚŤŔŶ, Ĩ ßĔŤ ŤĤĔ MŐVĨĔ PŔŐĎÚČĔŔ'Ś ĎŐŃŤ ĔVĔŃ ŴÁŤČĤ ŤĤĔĨŔ movies angry

LMAO!!!
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2014
tsolz500:
Ok

I prefer if if you will keep sounding as this.
This is much better than you-know-what

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by kay29000(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2014
I always suspected this, and he just confirmed it. I always knew the 100k+ per movie regular actors/actresses gets can't afford them the lifestyle they live. So they get favors from fans...that's why the ladies tend to be richer than the guys.

Politicians and rich business men help them out on the financial side. I guess that's why a lot of them are going into politics now. They are done being fed, they want to be where the food is being made now...where the money is at.
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by aspirebig: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Very right. Most of them are seeing the threats coming from the younger ones.

#rushingintopolitics...

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by clemmonce(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
JoinTheRace:
Congratulations! You've Been Invited to Join the Illuminati! Fame we speak, riches is ours, power belongs to us. join the great Illuminati to achieve all your goals in life. never let this opportunity pass you by. if you desire to be famous then join the ILLUMINATI today and see the difference. for more info contact secure.illuminati000@gmail.com or visit us on our Facebook address at ILLUMINATI REIGNS. you can call our hotline on +2347011229441 OR +16197980204 for more information.
.another headless chicken. illuminati does not have a website abi? it uses gmail abi?, and they can make me rich abi ? you are still a babe in scam common website you no fit build in short you are very dull. get away from Here

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Eyaaa, it's a pity, I have the conviction that identifying a problem makes it very easy to proffer solutions. They knew better, so let them come together and tackle that problem so as to take the movie industry to the next level.
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by 4C2215131: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nollywood is so so mediocre. There aint no more to it. The industry is so behind the times, virtually comatose.
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by harrysterol(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Richardjemedafe:
You will Laugh - enjoy reading
Five facts about You You You You You You You You
You You You You You You You You You
1. You're so lazy You didn't read all the You's.
2. You didn't notice I put a Yoo.
3. You are now looking to find out.
4. You are laughing because you realise there is no
'Yoo' and you've been tricked.
5. You are going to
forward this to others who are like 'YOU'!
I know at least 13 things about you now:
1. You are holding your phone
2. You are on Whatsapp
3. You just opened my msg.
4. You are now reading it
5. You are human
7. You can't say the letter "P" without separating
your
lips I knw 1 tin abt u embarassed tongue ur. Cwazy
8. You just attempted to do it
9. You are laughing at yourself
10. You have smiles on your face
11. You skipped No.6
12. You just checked to see if there is a No.6
13. You are laughing at this because I caught you..
Hahaha is it true?
If u smiled then forward
/ l \
/ l \
/ l \
/ l \
Now that you've smiled, don't be stingy with the
smiles, share them With friends!! Just for laughs
Stress busters! . @bishop You will Laugh - enjoy
reading
If u fall for it pls HIt Like
I knw 1 tin abt u...ur cwazy tongue
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by Richardjemedafe(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
harrysterol:
I knw 1 tin abt u...ur cwazy tongue

Hmmmmm this is why am against children on nairaland................... U can't tell my youngest son that. He is cwazy cos he will beat u to death........ Thou I dnt blaim u.I blaim ur oafs parent who dnt put their mad Dog on chain
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
clemmonce:
are you mad? must you litter everywhere with this rubbish of a comment. look around you , you will find love it may not come in a package you like but learn to see beyond.

Your fada is mad. Idiot gay
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by clemmonce(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
searching4love:

Your fada is mad. Idiot gay
lol see this mumu oooo. now I know you are officially mad. wounded lion . of all places nah nairaland you wan find love, smh you are a mad man.
Re: Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah by harrysterol(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Richardjemedafe:

Hmmmmm this is why am against children on nairaland................... U can't tell my youngest son that. He is cwazy cos he will beat u to death........ Thou I dnt blaim u.I blaim ur oafs parent who dnt put their mad Dog on chain
I know 2 tins abt u
1. Ur hyper vexing
2. Ur crying tongue

Don't get it twisted cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more / Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Lists 5 Favourite Housemates To Win N100M Grand Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.