Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai (1769 Views)

See The Shocking Similarities Between These Photos Of Orezi And Phyno / Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap / Davido, Patoranking, Runtown, Phyno; Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In An Amazin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai by kolaj4sure: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2014
wow who be the winner of thsi between this artist Patoranking, Runtown, Skales, Orezi And Yem
The battle this year is going to be the hottest yet ever. With the hottest acts up for the big prize this year, nobody can say where it would go.
Dancehall star, Patoranking who is placed alongside Runtown, Orezi, Skales and pop singer, Yemi Alade in the Next rated category of prestigious award – ‘The Headies’ has the chance to win a car this year.for more detail check here http://naijaonlinegist.com/2014/10/wow-patorankin…at-the-headies/

Re: Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai by slomongodwin: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2014
may it your network try use that link again
Re: Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai by slomongodwin: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
i want Patoranking to win
Re: Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai by santos876(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
runtown my choice
Re: Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai by Forzap: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
PATORANKING royalhighness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai by slomongodwin: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
PATORANKING royal highness is my choice
Re: Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai by slomongodwin: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
na my guy go win ooo
Re: Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
As much as we want any oda pesin to win ama fraid its goin to patoranking. Den skales wats he doing dere isn't he ashamed I mean he came out same as wizkid who won d award yrs ago nd he s still here vying with newbies. Hmmmm pity, more pity he won't even win.
Re: Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai by ChubbyT(f): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
patoranking al d way
Re: Wow:patoranking, Runtown, Skales,orezi And Yemi Alade Fight For Latest Hyundai by kolaj4sure: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
na is he is than that i want to win

(1) (Reply)

Mama G Patence Ozorkwor In An Hotel In Ghana / 12 Things You Didn't Know About Olamide Badoo / Actress Kate Henshaw Likes Her Ride Huge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.