Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will You Do In This Situation? (777 Views)

My Situation Is Wearing Me Out / Ph Gatecrashers Situation Room / Imagine You In This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation? by dayo20002002: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
You saw in a newspaper that your organization just put out an advert for the same position you are when you fully know that it is not done because of expansion or increase in volume of work and you have not resign nor show intension of resigning.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
You keep doing your job.
Done ever ever be negative about it.
Keep doing your job the best way you know how to do it.

You keep searching for a more fulfilling job.
Anyway, you should know that while at any work, it is always advisable to always keep searching and I am sure you must have been doing that.

"Never go down with a sinking ship when you know it might sink" they say.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by since2005(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tough
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by constance500: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
I will resubmit my CV . cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Comical...smart too cheesy

At least they'll tell you why your CV can't be taken.
constance500:
I will resubmit my CV . cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by adebayour26: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
I will just reapply for the post but it's weird.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
if your appraisal's been good, then I could be they want two persons in that position to keep the work going in events of absence, etc
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:
if your appraisal's been good, then I could be they want two persons in that position to keep the work going in events of absence, etc

Or they are considering promoting you, maybe they need a perfect replacement for you while you move up.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Or they are considering promoting you, maybe they need a perfect replacement for you while you move up.
yeahh, exactly. .. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Programmer / Help Establish This Business. / Pls I Need Ur Verification!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.