Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Rolex Speedmaster (mechanical Watch With Visible Engine Movements) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rolex Speedmaster (mechanical Watch With Visible Engine Movements) (5014 Views)

Rolex Submariner Wrist Watch. / Rolex Speedmaster (replica Mechanical Watch With Visible Engine Movements) / Jubilee Bracelet Rolex (replica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rolex Speedmaster (mechanical Watch With Visible Engine Movements) by texazzpete(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2014
msMonyei:

I too know, any rolex below 100,000 naira is a replica.

That's not the point. You're advertising it as a 'Rolex'. It is NOT a Rolex. It's a replica Rolex. Doesn't matter what price tag you put on it, the premise for the advert is misleading, false and dishonest.

It's up to the mods to do something about it if they wish, but i may have to flag this if you really don't change the title.
Re: Rolex Speedmaster (mechanical Watch With Visible Engine Movements) by texazzpete(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2014
babestell:

I know the texazzpete and he can afford to buy a rolex without breaking a sweat. grin grin grin

I wouldn't say 'without breaking a sweat' cheesy
Re: Rolex Speedmaster (mechanical Watch With Visible Engine Movements) by msMonyei: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
texazzpete:

That's not the point. You're advertising it as a 'Rolex'. It is NOT a Rolex. It's a replica Rolex. Doesn't matter what price tag you put on it, the premise for the advert is misleading, false and dishonest.

It's up to the mods to do something about it if they wish, but i may have to flag this if you really don't change the title.

I wonder who buys a genuine rolex at approximately 50 dollars, well I'm still gon' sell
Re: Rolex Speedmaster (mechanical Watch With Visible Engine Movements) by msMonyei: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
good evening
Re: Rolex Speedmaster (mechanical Watch With Visible Engine Movements) by msMonyei: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2014
place your order

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Sold!!! Neat Camry Spyder XLE 07 Now N2.2M Non Negotiable ««« / Clean Upgraded 08 To 010 Honda Accord (1.7m) / New 4tonnes Hyster FORKLIFT For Sale In PH @ 4.7m Call/whatsapp John 08067880681

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.