Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Is Islam Kind To Females? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Islam Kind To Females? (1054 Views)

Be Kind To Strangers / The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Islam Kind To Females? by chinedumo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
We had a muslim apologist who wrote a comment yesterday claiming that not a single muslim female ( muslimah ) feels injust or abused while knowing the Islamic laws on women.
Really ?
Lets see what Aisha has to say about this:
Sahih Bukhari 72 : 715
"I have never seen any woman to suffer as much as the women who believe in Islam."
Could injustice be a reason for the suffering of women in Islam ?
Could it be because women are treated less than a human being in Islam ?
Can a female muslim be honest and answer our question ? We have asked it several times but no one was willing to answer.
We ask it again :
"Muhammad has said that women are defficient in intelligence "
Do you really believe that you ( as a woman ) are defficient in intelligence ?
If you say yes , then I think our discussion is over . We can not have a rational discussion with such a person.
If you say no , then according to shariah , you have just committed blasphemy and you could be punished by death .
So , which one is it ?

They try to cheat you by saying that Hijab is protection for women.
Really ?
Last year a Sudi imam raped , killed her 5 years old daughter. This pious! man, who also has a TV sow in saudi arabia about islamic family life, justified his crime by claiming that he suspected that her 5 years old daughter was not virgin any more and that is why he did it.
How do you think shariah punished him ? Nothing. He goes free.
Welcome to shariah and women`s right in islam.
Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Fucking Abrahamic religion retards, IS YOUR CHRISTIANITY ANY BETTER?

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by chinedumo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Fucking Abrahamic religion retards, IS YOUR CHRISTIANITY ANY BETTER?

what has ismeal got to do with mohammad

besides what makes satanism any better?
Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by davien(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
chinedumo:

satanism is not really the worship of the devil like most would think.....but of the admiration of a materialistic nature the devil symbolizes...atleast not the atheistic satanists

[url] http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism [/url]
Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
chinedumo:

Go through my profile.
Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
davien:
satanism is not really the worship of the devil like most would think.....but of the admiration of a materialistic nature the devil symbolizes...atleast not the atheistic satanists

[url] http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism [/url]
undecided
Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by davien(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

undecided
do you have something to add...?
Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by Empiree: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
chinedumo, why cant you people live and let's live?. Why are you twisting religious text? Why are you being so sadistic?. Why didnt you quote the whole hadith?. You quote a part to make it sound like believing in Islam itself is a curse on women?. Here is the full hadith in context talking basic about matrimonial issue.

Volume 7, Book 72, Number 715:
Narrated 'Ikrima:

Rifa'a divorced his wife whereupon 'AbdurRahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi married her. 'Aisha said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her (Aisha) of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Apostle came, 'Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!" When 'AbdurRahman heard that his wife had gone to the Prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, "By Allah! I have done no wrong to him but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this," holding and showing the fringe of her garment, 'Abdur-Rahman said, "By Allah, O Allah's Apostle! She has told a lie! I am very strong and can satisfy her but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifa'a." Allah's Apostle said, to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifa'a unless Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you." Then the Prophet saw two boys with 'Abdur-Rahman and asked (him), "Are these your sons?" On that 'AbdurRahman said, "Yes." The Prophet said, "You claim what you claim (i.e.. that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow,"

This sounds more like domestic violence which is common nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by chinedumo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Empiree:
chinedumo, why cant you people live and let's live?. Why are you twisting religious text? Why are you being so sadistic?. Why didnt you quote the whole hadith?. You quote a part to make it sound like believing in Islam itself is a curse on women?. Here is the full hadith in context talking basic about matrimonial issue.

Volume 7, Book 72, Number 715:
Narrated 'Ikrima:

Rifa'a divorced his wife whereupon 'AbdurRahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi married her. 'Aisha said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her (Aisha) of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Apostle came, 'Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!" When 'AbdurRahman heard that his wife had gone to the Prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, "By Allah! I have done no wrong to him but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this," holding and showing the fringe of her garment, 'Abdur-Rahman said, "By Allah, O Allah's Apostle! She has told a lie! I am very strong and can satisfy her but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifa'a." Allah's Apostle said, to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifa'a unless Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you." Then the Prophet saw two boys with 'Abdur-Rahman and asked (him), "Are these your sons?" On that 'AbdurRahman said, "Yes." The Prophet said, "You claim what you claim (i.e.. that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow,"

This sounds more like domestic violence which is common nowadays.

you call this the full hadith?

So who are the believing women?
Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by Empiree: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
chinedumo:

you call this the full hadith?

So who are the believing women?
If this hadith was quoted in Arabic I would not hold you responsible for lack of understanding. But it's translated into English yet your level of understanding is so deficient. I wonder what your level of education really is. Your parents just wasted time and money on your 4 yr college. Pathetic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by chinedumo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
Empiree:
If this hadith was quoted in Arabic I would not hold you responsible for lack of understanding. But it's translated into English yet your level of understanding is so deficient. I wonder what your level of education really is. Your parents just wasted time and money on your 4 yr college. Pathetic!

so who are the beleiving women, wise one?
Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
davien:
do you have something to add...?
None. Are you satanist?
Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by davien(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

None. Are you satanist?
no
Re: Is Islam Kind To Females? by chinedumo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
You appear to be suggesting that because 'the lady' lied she deserved the beating she got. Hence she as a beleiving woman is not suffering.

So therefore Aisha was mislead?

So Aisha based her observation of believing women suffering primarly on this case?

He beat her because she wants to return back to her former lover and disobedient.

Why did Aisha liken domestic violence to factors common with beleving women?

(1) (Reply)

Learn Shoki Dance Steps / Boycott All End Of Year 2014 Conventions, It's A Scam. / Pastor Kumuyi’s Powerful Prophesy About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.