Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2068 Views)

22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes / 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman / Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by meekmk(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: . by Xandidamsel(f): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
If darris wah u want den g0 4it, dnt c anything 2b scared f dia.
Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Your story lacks coherence and reeks of improperly cooked lies.

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss

......lwkmdfh....
Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
temigracie:

......lwkmdfh....

angry @OP

kiss kiss @You
Re: . by meekmk(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss

The first line of this post says if you dont have anything worth while to say... Shut the Hell up.. Is there anything like Universality of ideas of situation when it comes to humans, if you don't have anything tangible to say.. keep mute..

because the basis of your coherence theory, i still cant understand.. My premises were properly constructed so what is your point? Or because i said i'm worth a certain amount?.. well Its all thanks to my grand father, and superb uncle who gives good investment advice. ANy thing else Madame?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pregnant? Shey o da? It's very good. I heard new born babies brings luck. cheesy
Re: . by meekmk(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
benromeo39:
Pregnant? Shey o da? It's very good. I heard new born babies brings luck. cheesy

Well, i had a really tough month in the first 2 months, but the third month has been a better one..
Re: . by Edykul(f): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Marry her grin
Re: . by eph12(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
You better don't propose o. Convince the girl to abort the baby. Its for your own good angry
Re: . by meekmk(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Edykul:
Marry her grin
Shes a good lady, faithful and she started dating me when i was still a small boy in terms of class.. Which is why i'm asking should i propose?
Re: . by meekmk(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
eph12:
You better don't propose o. Convince the girl to abort the baby. Its for your own good angry

Honestly, She's had about 3 abortions for me already, and she feels her Tommy is weak, My mom says i shouldn't get rid of this one.
Re: . by eph12(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
meekmk:

Honestly, She's had about 3 abortions for me already, and she feels her Tommy is weak, My mom says i shouldn't get rid of this one.
Don't listen to your mom cool

1 Like

Re: . by meekmk(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
eph12:

Don't listen to your mom cool

Well, I'm scared also.. I mean its not as though she is a bad lady, She's a good woman.. I swear.. and I love her
Re: . by ayanbaba2(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
How come that concern me jere... I beg when is nysc sending our call-up number.
#i rep team i don't pay 4k
Re: . by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
meekmk:
Hey everyone.. Just before i put this Down, i would like to point out that I merely ask for opinions so save your thumb if you are going to bash or insult.

I will be 22 in February next year, currently in my second semester final year in University, I will be done with school by the time i turn 22 fully in feb. My Girlfriend of 4 years is 3 months pregnant currently, I know her family, dad knows me, she knows my family too, we are in the same department, same level, and We love each other very much.

I'm scared however, its all new to me, I want just a child in my life, So i can take care of him or her very well like i wasn't or better, after my only child, will get a vasectomy.

Currently have a good financial portfolio, so not particularly worried about that, and will go for my masters after school.

The question is, should i be scared?
Also, I'm thinking of proposing to her next week with a #110,000 diamond ring.., is it too early?
bad idea. Do it on ur convocation. It is gonna be the best moment in her life. Trust me. smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Why emphasis on the price of the panda ring?

You have made up your mind,so whatever we say won't count,so do what you have in mind.

1 Like

Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bros you can lie oogringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: . by meekmk(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yomieluv:
Why emphasis on the price of the panda ring?

You have made up your mind,so whatever we say won't count,so do what you have in mind.

Just another Dumb post.. (Panda ring) I would say something but i shouldnt.. wouldnt matter
Re: . by meekmk(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Bros you can lie oogringringringrin

care to explain? I still cant understand how some people reason.. Lets now even for a minute consider the fact that i was lying .. How does that stop you from saying something reasonable if you had one to say, or just shut up and walk off if you had none...
Re: . by meekmk(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
benromeo39:
bad idea. Do it on ur convocation. It is gonna be the best moment in her life. Trust me. smiley

Thanks Bro.. God Bless you truly for having Brain.. I would think that's a superb idea.
Re: . by adanduka: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
3 abortions for you?
If true then, she's a stupid girl.
Killing children without giving them a chance @ life.
And your mother knows all this and is in support of your no-protection fornication and abortions?
SMH.

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS STORY!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
meekmk:

Thanks Bro.. God Bless you truly for having Brain.. I would think that's a superb idea.
anytime, bro. I like niggas like u, u didn't freak or run to Togo to escape her. grin
Re: . by meekmk(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
adanduka:
3 abortions for you?
If true then, she's a stupid girl.
Killing children without giving them a chance @ life.
And your mother knows all this and is in support of your no-protection fornication and abortions?
SMH.

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS STORY!

People like you sef I taya.. adultery i no do.. i carry single girl join bodi since 4 years ago when i never even get brain, dated no other girl besides her.. .. i entered my final year in school , showed her to my mother.. told her she was pregnant.. she said we should remove it.. told her she removed three already, and as a good mother.. she objected.. called my girlfriends mom and spoke to her..

How can she be a stupid girl, what part of the world do you live in.. or what the hell is unbelievable about this story.. Goodness..
How the hell is that fornication?
Re: . by meekmk(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
benromeo39:
anytime, bro. I like niggas like u, u didn't freak or run to Togo to escape her. grin

Bless you chief.. I swear... God Speed
Re: . by meekmk(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
#6: Keep negative opinions to yourself, or between you and your friends, and out of earshot of others.
Re: . by pickabeau1: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss

Yep

1 Like

Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
meekmk:

The first line of this post says if you dont have anything worth while to say... Shut the Hell up.. Is there anything like Universality of ideas of situation when it comes to humans, if you don't have anything tangible to say.. keep mute..

because the basis of your coherence theory, i still cant understand.. My premises were properly constructed so what is your point? Or because i said i'm worth a certain amount?.. well Its all thanks to my grand father, and superb uncle who gives good investment advice. ANy thing else Madame?

So, in your mind now, you have "internet bullied" me to a corner abi?

Look, the reason you're not getting a matching reply is because, I'm still on both sides of the divide - half asleep, half awake

Just wait till my eyes are completely clear.

You'll know I've been allergic to rada rada since time imoriver.

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: . by meekmk(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

Look, the reason you're not getting a matching reply is because, I'm still on both sides of the divide - half asleep, half awake

kiss kiss kiss

lol.. Listen.. I am not bullying you.. it just hurts .. do you know what would have been going through my mind to even put up something like this.. Why would i wake up and just come here and put a story as this up to lie... the only reason the story is us, is due to internet Anonymity..

Any ways, Wake up make we hia
Re: . by chibwike(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss
you now sounding like Ishilove

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fathers In The House: Would You Ever Do This? (pix) / 30 Rules A Married Woman Must Follow? / Sewing Machines For Sale...up Your Game With Our Foreign Sewing Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.