Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

How Do I Send Money To Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Send Money To Paypal (2822 Views)

Nigeria Can Now Send Money Out Via Western Union / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Send Money To Paypal by felifeli: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
I don't have a paypal account and dont want to open one. I want to buy something from someone who wants me to pay by paypal. How can I do this using my ecobank or accessbank debit card
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by Lovetinz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
If Paypal is the only accepted payment method, you might have to ask someone with a paypal account to pay or you, while you pay him.
(If Mastercard or Visa is accepted, you can use your Nigerian Bank issued card)
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by felifeli: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lovetinz:
If Paypal is the only accepted payment method, you might have to ask someone with a paypal account to pay or you, while you pay him.

I learn that Paypal accepts payment by Mastercard and Visa though. I am only not sure if they accept such from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by Lovetinz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
To pay by Paypal, apart from your Nigerian Visa/Mastercard account, you MUST have a Paypal account.

I don't have a paypal account and dont want to open one.
means you would not be able to pay with Paypal.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
For you to be able to pay with your card you must have a paypal account with your card linked to it when you pay the funds are debited from your card/account thats the way it works,except you look for who does have an account so he/she pays for you and you repay him/her the naira equivalent.
Hope this helps
you can contact me or send me a PM @op
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by arbitrage: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
felifeli:
I don't have a paypal account and dont want to open one. I want to buy something from someone who wants me to pay by paypal. How can I do this using my ecobank or accessbank debit card

I have written on how to do this before. Search for the thread I opened on it. It is possible.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
arbitrage:

I have written on how to do this before. Search for the thread I opened on it. It is possible.

please past the link here since you wrote it its easier for you to locate it.thank you
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by solbash11(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
arbitrage:

Did you recently practice what you preached then, because you cannot make payment with a card on a website through PayPal gateway without having a PayPal account.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by Youngzedd(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
felifeli:

Go here http://topupgold.com/pages/pay4me-9
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by arbitrage: 4:13am On Oct 08, 2014
solbash11:

Did you recently practice what you preached then, because you cannot make payment with a card on a website through PayPal gateway without having a PayPal account.

After preaching what I had practised then, I have not done it again in recent time.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by solbash11(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
arbitrage:

After preaching what I had practised then, I have not done it again in recent time.

Obviously I can see that.

@ All, Please endeavor to teach only what you practice often! That is what I do.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by bedfordng(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
its very simple at op, you can only pay if you have a paypal account.but since you said you don't want to create one,then look for some one to make payment for you while you pay the person in naira
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by arosteph: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
Very very simple to go by. Paypal now accept Nigeria. What you do is open a paypal account and link your master or visa card with it once is done you can now make your order. And the charges will be made on your card. Hope this help.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by MSNNG(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
You cannot effect the payment by directly using ecobank or accessbank debit card, those cards are not credit card and credit cards internationally domiciles are the only cards you can use to make payment directly on Paypal. You have to open a paypal account and possibly link those your cards and then you can make the payment through paypal, it is even safer that way because your cards details are exposed as you only need to sign into paypal to effect payment or money transfer.

Good luck.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by arbitrage: 12:07am On Oct 09, 2014
MSNNG:
You cannot effect the payment by directly using ecobank or accessbank debit card, those cards are not credit card and credit cards internationally domiciles are the only cards you can use to make payment directly on Paypal. You have to open a paypal account and possibly link those your cards and then you can make the payment through paypal, it is even safer that way because your cards details are exposed as you only need to sign into paypal to effect payment or money transfer.

Good luck.

Credit, debit and prepaid cards will work on PayPal and not necessarily only credit cards, as long as they are MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express (AmEx) cards.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by mindtricks: 12:43am On Oct 09, 2014
arbitrage:

Credit, debit and prepaid cards will work on PayPal and not necessarily only credit cards, as long as they are MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express (AmEx) cards.

Can you please recap what it is needed in this Nigerian Paypal registration stuff. Also, which of the cards are better/more preferred for this paypal stuff, and generally other online transactions?

Thanks for anticipated response.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by arbitrage: 4:19am On Oct 09, 2014
mindtricks:

Can you please recap what it is needed in this Nigerian Paypal registration stuff. Also, which of the cards are better/more preferred for this paypal stuff, and generally other online transactions?

Thanks for anticipated response.
You need only a Nigerian bank issued card (MasterCard or Visa card) with which you are going to verify your Nigerian PayPal account after you sign up at paypal.com/ng freely. I decided to strike the word Nigerian because you can actually use other cards that are not issued by Nigerian bank to link and verify your Nigerian PayPal. Like someone earlier objected, it is what I have practised and it still working till now.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by MSNNG(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2014
arbitrage:

Arbitrage Nigerian Mastercard or Visa card will not work on Paypal except you link it to your Paypal account. Yes those card you listed will work when they are internationally domiciled as I mentioned previously.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by frisby: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
greg420:
For you to be able to pay with your card you must have a paypal account with your card linked to it when you pay the funds are debited from your card/account thats the way it works,except you look for who does have an account so he/she pays for you and you repay him/her the naira equivalent.
Hope this helps
you can contact me or send me a PM @op

Hello,
I just sent you a pm..
I need a paypal account holder to help me with an urgent transaction.
I'm based in lagos.
So, please respond here or to my pm and let's discuss
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2014
frisby:

Hello,
I just sent you a pm..
I'm based in lagos.

I saw your PM but can't access my email please quote me and paste your number I will call.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2014
frisby:

Hello,
I just sent you a pm..
I'm based in lagos.

I saw your PM but can't access my email please quote me and paste your number I will call.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by mavinc4u(f): 2:16am On Oct 20, 2014
Lovetinz:

you can pay with your card without opening a paypal account. fill your card details at check out and deselect a selected open a paypal account and continue. that's all.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by frisby: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2014
greg420:

Will be expecting your call. Thanks
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2014
frisby:

Here's my number :
Will be expecting your call. Thanks

Hope u understood my explanations?
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by frisby: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2014
greg420:

Hope u understood my explanations?

Yes I did.
Thank you.

Will call you back with questions if I have them.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Paypal by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2014
frisby:

Yes I did.
Thank you.

Will call you back with questions if I have them.

ok no problem.

(1) (Reply)

Flyer Distribution Using Roller Skaters / Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu / Developing Your Success Online. Learn From Expert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.